Republican Discussion Forum
- /alabama/ - Alabama Republican
- /america/ - Republican America
- /american/ - American Republican
- /agenda/ - Republican Agenda
- /black/ - Black Republican
- /border/ - Republican Border
- /business/ - Republican Business
- /california/ - California Republican
- /campaign/ - Republican Campaign
- /candidate/ - Republican Candidate
- /china/ - Republican China
- /cleveland/ - Cleveland Republican
- /college/ - Republican College
- /congress/ - Republican Congress
- /congressman/ - Republican Congressman
- /constitution/ - Republican Constitution
- /convention/ - Republican Convention
- /court/ - Republican Court
- /crime/ - Republican Crime
- /criminal/ - Republican Criminal
- /debate/ - Republican Debate
- /establishment/ - Republican Establishment
- /fbi/ - Republican FBI
- /florida/ - Florida Republican
- /gay/ - Gay Republican
- /government/ - Republican Government
- /gun/ - Republican Gun
- /health/ - Republican Health
- /healthcare/ - Republican Healthcare
- /immigration/ - Republican Immigration
- /israel/ - Republican Israel
- /jew/ - Republican Jew
- /job/ - Republican Job
- /law/ - Republican Law
- /leader/ - Republican Leader
- /news/ - Republican News
- /nominee/ - Republican Nominee
- /official/ - Republican Official
- /party/ - Republican Party
- /police/ - Republican Police
- /poll/ - Republican Poll
- /presidency/ - Republican Presidency
- /president/ - Republican President
- /rally/ - Republican Rally
- /russia/ - Republican Russia
- /senate/ - Republican Senate
- /senator/ - Republican Senator
- /sex/ - Republican Sex
- /shooting/ - Republican Shooting
- /speech/ - Republican Speech
- /state/ - Republican State
- /supporter/ - Republican Supporter
- /tax/ - Republican Tax
- /texas/ - Texas Republican
- /twitter/ - Republican Twitter
- /voter/ - Republican Voter
- /wall/ - Republican Wall
Join a discussion - There is no registration required!
- Posted 04/18/2018 08:09 PM
- That's gotta suck. You're going to die soon and you're going to die as angry losers. Good riddence, shitbirds.
- Posted 04/17/2018 01:05 PM
- Posted 04/17/2018 12:07 PM
- A handful of House Republicans have endorsed legislation that would protect special counsel Robert Mueller from any attempt by President Donald Trump to remove him, even as GOP leaders insist that such legislation is unnecessary.
Rep. Charlie Dent introduced a version of the bill on Friday, and on Monday, fellow Pennsylvania Republican Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick signed on as a cosponsor. Rep. Walter Jones (R-N.C.) signed on to an identical version of the bill that Democrats introduced last week.
The new GOP support for the bill comes despite continued assurances from Republican leaders in the House and Senate that Trump wouldn't dare fire Mueller.
"We do not believe that he should be fired. We do not believe he will be fired," Speaker Paul Ryan said Tuesday morning.
- Posted 04/16/2018 01:20 PM
President Donald Trump reportedly favored bombing Russian and Iranian targets in Syria, before Pentagon chief James Mattis talked the US leader out of it.
Trump discussed three military options for Syria last week with his revamped national security team, led by Bush-era hawk John Bolton, the Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday, citing sources familiar with White House decision-making.
The least expansive option included striking "a narrow set of targets" linked to what the report said were "Syria's chemical weapons capabilities." The second option proposed targeting a broader set of Syrian targets, including "suspected chemical-weapons research facilities and military command centers."
Finally, the most aggressive proposal might have included bombing Russian air defenses in Syria, in order to "cripple the regime's military capabilities without touching [President Bashar] Assad's political machinery."
[ Read more ]
- Vietnam And Korea: Two Wars Democrat Presidents Started And Republicans Ended. Thank God For Peacemakers Trump and Nixon.Posted 04/18/2018 11:47 PM
- Two best presidents ever.
- Posted 04/19/2018 09:33 AM
House Republicans are pushing for stricter work requirements in the food stamp program, the first concrete legislative step this year targeting the nation's public assistance programs.
The proposal was introduced over the objection of Democrats as part of the 2018 farm bill, which a House panel marked up Wednesday.
The legislation would dramatically expand mandatory state workforce training programs and would require all adults aged 18 to 59 to work at least 20 hours a week or be enrolled in a training program in order to receive Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits. The legislation budgets $1 billion per year to pay for the expansion.
The work requirements are projected to cut SNAP enrollment by up to 1 million people and would decrease spending on SNAP by $20 billion over 10 years, according to a Congressional Budget Office analysis.
[ Read more ]
- Posted 04/20/2018 05:12 PM
- A Republican candidate for lieutenant governor of Georgia challenged his opponent, who is also a Republican, to a "high-noon" duel Friday to determine who is the most gun-savvy and who deserves the endorsement of the National Rifle Association.
The trouble began last week, when the NRA officially endorsed state Senator David Shafer in the May 22 primary, saying that he is "a voice for freedom and faithful friend to Georgia's law-abiding gun owners." Former state Senator Rick Jeffares, one of Shafer's opponents, said he deserved the endorsement instead.
"David reads his gun talking points well; I want to see if he knows which end of a shotgun the shells go in," Jeffares told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution Friday. Both candidates were slated to attend a local fundraiser luncheon Friday.
The stakes of Jeffares's duel are lower than they might have been in the early days of the U.S., when duels were more common. He wants to see who can hit the most clay pigeons in a given amount of time; the loser, he said, should bow out of the race.
[ Read more ]
- Nancy Pelosi is going absolutely crazy about the big Tax Cuts given to the American People by the Republicans...got..Posted 04/20/2018 06:54 AM
Nancy Pelosi is going absolutely crazy about the big Tax Cuts given to the American People by the Republicans...got not one Democrat Vote! Here’s a choice. They want to end them and raise your taxes substantially. Republicans are working on making them permanent and more cuts!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 20, 2018
- Posted 04/19/2018 05:10 PM
Fuckin moron baggers.