Feds File First Russian Uranium-Linked Indictment: Bribery, Money Laundering, Kickbacks
- .Posted 01/12/2018 10:18 PM - Hide
- The founder and owner of Frederick’s Dragon Distillery was indicted Friday for his alleged role in bribing a Russian atomic energy official to win government contracts for the company he formerly co-owned.
Mark Lambert, 54, of Mount Airy, faces 11 charges including violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and wire fraud, according to a U.S. Department of Justice statement released Friday.
- [ Reply ]
No comments. Be the first to add a comment below.
- More News:
- View Article - James O’Keefe just revealed Trump’s sinister, racist plot to smear Obama
- View Article - Biden on young people complaining they have it tough: 'Give me a break'
- View Article - Pew: 115th Congress Fourth Least Productive in Three Decades
- View Article - White House physician: Trump in 'excellent health'
- View Article - FCC getting complaints for coverage of Trump's 'shithole countries' remark
- View Article - Lindsey Graham: 'I Said My Piece' to Trump Over Vulgar Remarks
- View Article - CNN's Jake Tapper Admits Trump's 'Sh*thole' Statement Was Twisted by Fake News Reporters
- View Article - Mueller to request May 14 trial date for Manafort and associate: court filing
- View Article - Trump reportedly paid former porn star Stephanie Clifford $130k to keep quiet
- View Article - Trump races to head off another special election debacle