Biden on young people complaining they have it tough: 'Give me a break'
- .Posted 01/12/2018 08:55 PM - Hide
- Former Vice President Joe Biden pushed back this week on millennials who say they have it tough, saying he does not sympathize with them.
"The younger generation now tells me how tough things are. Give me a break. No, no, I have no empathy for it. Give me a break," Biden, 75, told The Los Angeles Times earlier this week.
- [ Reply ]
- More News:
- View Article - Pew: 115th Congress Fourth Least Productive in Three Decades
- View Article - White House physician: Trump in 'excellent health'
- View Article - FCC getting complaints for coverage of Trump's 'shithole countries' remark
- View Article - Lindsey Graham: 'I Said My Piece' to Trump Over Vulgar Remarks
- View Article - CNN's Jake Tapper Admits Trump's 'Sh*thole' Statement Was Twisted by Fake News Reporters
- View Article - Mueller to request May 14 trial date for Manafort and associate: court filing
- View Article - Trump reportedly paid former porn star Stephanie Clifford $130k to keep quiet
- View Article - Trump races to head off another special election debacle
- View Article - Top Goon: Trump Brags About Selling A Fighter Jet That Only Exists In 'Call Of Duty'
- View Article - McCain Calls Trump's Controversial Comments Unpatriotic