Pew: 115th Congress Fourth Least Productive in Three Decades
- .Posted 01/12/2018 08:35 PM - Hide
- Pew Research Center on Thursday released the results of an analysis on Congress’s productivity showing that, despite Republican control of the White House and both chambers, the legislative body is the fourth least productive in three decades.
The report also looked at what laws are “substantive,” measured by whether they changed federal law or used taxpayer funding.
- [ Reply ]
No comments. Be the first to add a comment below.
- More News:
- View Article - White House physician: Trump in 'excellent health'
- View Article - FCC getting complaints for coverage of Trump's 'shithole countries' remark
- View Article - Lindsey Graham: 'I Said My Piece' to Trump Over Vulgar Remarks
- View Article - CNN's Jake Tapper Admits Trump's 'Sh*thole' Statement Was Twisted by Fake News Reporters
- View Article - Mueller to request May 14 trial date for Manafort and associate: court filing
- View Article - Trump reportedly paid former porn star Stephanie Clifford $130k to keep quiet
- View Article - Trump races to head off another special election debacle
- View Article - Top Goon: Trump Brags About Selling A Fighter Jet That Only Exists In 'Call Of Duty'
- View Article - McCain Calls Trump's Controversial Comments Unpatriotic
- View Article - Speaker Ryan: Trump's Comments 'Unfortunate, Unhelpful'