White House physician: Trump in 'excellent health'
- BANEOFLIBCUNTSPosted 01/12/2018 08:30 PM - Hide
- President Trump is in "excellent health," the White House doctor said Friday after the president underwent his first medical checkup since becoming president.
"The president’s physical exam today at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center went exceptionally well," Dr. Ronnie Jackson, the president's physician, said in a statement.
- [ Reply ]
No comments. Be the first to add a comment below.
- More News:
- View Article - FCC getting complaints for coverage of Trump's 'shithole countries' remark
- View Article - Lindsey Graham: 'I Said My Piece' to Trump Over Vulgar Remarks
- View Article - CNN's Jake Tapper Admits Trump's 'Sh*thole' Statement Was Twisted by Fake News Reporters
- View Article - Mueller to request May 14 trial date for Manafort and associate: court filing
- View Article - Trump reportedly paid former porn star Stephanie Clifford $130k to keep quiet
- View Article - Trump races to head off another special election debacle
- View Article - Top Goon: Trump Brags About Selling A Fighter Jet That Only Exists In 'Call Of Duty'
- View Article - McCain Calls Trump's Controversial Comments Unpatriotic
- View Article - Speaker Ryan: Trump's Comments 'Unfortunate, Unhelpful'
- View Article - Kentucky is first to get OK for Medicaid work requirement