An MIT economist says the US has regressed to a developing nation status
- .Posted 01/12/2018 07:56 PM - Hide
- America is regressing to have the economic and political structure of a developing nation, an MIT economist has warned.
Peter Temin says the world's’ largest economy has roads and bridges that look more like those in Thailand and Venezuela than those in parts of Europe.
- [ Reply ]
No comments. Be the first to add a comment below.
- More News:
- View Article - 90% Of Workers Likely To See More Money In Paycheck Next Month
- View Article - Economists Credit Trump as Tailwind for U.S. Growth, Hiring and Stocks
- View Article - Analysts worry ending Nafta could halt the bull market in stocks
- View Article - Retirement crisis: 37% of Gen X say they won't be able to afford to retire
- View Article - Stocks slip from records amid concern China may stop buying US debt
- View Article - US oil output to hit record over 11M bpd by end of 2019, EIA
- View Article - Why 2018 could truly be historic for small business (and it's about time!)
- View Article - The numbers don't lie: Working-class families are winning big under Trump
- View Article - The South Will Rise Again Under GOP Tax Plan
- View Article - More Jobs Were Created In 2016 Than In 2017. Most Americans Don't Realize That.