FCC getting complaints for coverage of Trump's 'shithole countries' remark
- .Posted 01/12/2018 07:54 PM - Hide
- The Federal Communications Commission has received multiple complaints from viewers after some broadcasters did not censor certain expletives as they reported that President Trump reportedly called some nations u201cshithole countriesu201d during a White House meeting with lawmakers Thursday.
As the lawmakers and Trump discussed a potential bipartisan immigration deal, Trump started to discuss immigration from African nations and reportedly asked why the U.S. is u201chaving all these people from shithole countries come here?u201d
- [ Reply ]
No comments. Be the first to add a comment below.
- More News:
- View Article - Lindsey Graham: 'I Said My Piece' to Trump Over Vulgar Remarks
- View Article - CNN's Jake Tapper Admits Trump's 'Sh*thole' Statement Was Twisted by Fake News Reporters
- View Article - Mueller to request May 14 trial date for Manafort and associate: court filing
- View Article - Trump reportedly paid former porn star Stephanie Clifford $130k to keep quiet
- View Article - Trump races to head off another special election debacle
- View Article - Top Goon: Trump Brags About Selling A Fighter Jet That Only Exists In 'Call Of Duty'
- View Article - McCain Calls Trump's Controversial Comments Unpatriotic
- View Article - Speaker Ryan: Trump's Comments 'Unfortunate, Unhelpful'
- View Article - Kentucky is first to get OK for Medicaid work requirement
- View Article - Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence