Lindsey Graham: 'I Said My Piece' to Trump Over Vulgar Remarks
- .Posted 01/12/2018 07:01 PM - Hide
- Sen. Lindsey Graham said Friday that "I said my piece directly" to President Donald Trump after he reportedly made derogatory comments about Haiti and Africa — though the South Carolina Republican did not say whether the president had made the "s**thole countries" remark.
"Following comments by the president, I said my piece directly to him yesterday," Graham said in a statement. "The president and all those attending the meeting know what I said and how I feel.
- [ Reply ]
- More News:
- View Article - CNN's Jake Tapper Admits Trump's 'Sh*thole' Statement Was Twisted by Fake News Reporters
- View Article - Mueller to request May 14 trial date for Manafort and associate: court filing
- View Article - Trump reportedly paid former porn star Stephanie Clifford $130k to keep quiet
- View Article - Trump races to head off another special election debacle
- View Article - Top Goon: Trump Brags About Selling A Fighter Jet That Only Exists In 'Call Of Duty'
- View Article - McCain Calls Trump's Controversial Comments Unpatriotic
- View Article - Speaker Ryan: Trump's Comments 'Unfortunate, Unhelpful'
- View Article - Kentucky is first to get OK for Medicaid work requirement
- View Article - Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence
- View Article - Trump called intel analyst a ‘pretty Korean lady’ — and asked why she wasn’t negotiating with Kim Jong Un: report