Bruce Springsteen fans can snap up The Boss’s childhood New Jersey home for £200k
- .Posted 01/12/2018 06:05 PM - Hide
- THIS is one home fit for The Boss – it's the childhood home of Bruce Springsteen which is now on the market at a surprisingly modest price.
But unlike the singer's starry lifestyle now, his childhood home in New Jersey shows more humble beginnings, and is on the market for just over £200,000.
- [ Reply ]
No comments. Be the first to add a comment below.
- More News:
- View Article - Oh. My. God.Florida man, 20, steps forward to claim $450 MILLION prize
- View Article - Cable TV prices keep going up as more people cut the cord
- View Article - Details emerge about friend's account of Blaze Bernstein's last moments
- View Article - Furious parents flood Baltimore City school board meeting
- View Article - Funeral home employee sold gold teeth removed from bodies
- View Article - California’s last nuclear plant to close after unanimous vote by regulators
- View Article - Rex Reed Bangs a Gong on the Mediocrity of Modern Life
- View Article - How rude! The drivers who got some VERY racy number plates
- View Article - Florida man happy to be alive after bear attack leaves him with 41 stitches in face
- View Article - Woman returns dead Christmas tree to Costco — in January