One of the Biggest Crypto Exchanges Goes Dark and Users Are Getting Nervous
- Finance_BoiPosted 01/12/2018 05:57 PM - Hide
- One of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges has been down for hours and its clients are starting to freak out.
Kraken went offline at 9 p.m. Pacific Time on Wednesday for maintenance that was initially scheduled to last two hours, plus an additional two to three hours for withdrawals, according to an announcement on the San Francisco-based company’s website.
- [ Reply ]
- More News:
- View Article - Chinese bitcoin miners eye sites in energy-rich Canada
- View Article - ‘Trade your bitcoins for buckets’
- View Article - Ripple announces XRP trial with cross-border remittance firm MoneyGram
- View Article - South Korea plans to ban cryptocurrency trading, rattles market
- View Article - Bitcoin conference stops accepting bitcoin payments
- View Article - Kodak Surges After Announcing Plans to Launch Cryptocurrency Called 'Kodakcoin'
- View Article - Kodak creating its own cryptocurrency, KodakCoin
- View Article - China wants an “orderly exit” from bitcoin mining
- View Article - There could soon be a new way to bet on bitcoin - and it promises to be an even wilder ride than the cryptocurrency
- View Article - A Crypto Website Changes Its Data, and $100 Billion in Market Value Vanishes