Candidate for Illinois attorney general robbed at gunpoint
- .Posted 01/12/2018 05:08 PM - Hide
- A candidate running for Illinois attorney general was robbed at gunpoint while he was taking promotional photos for his campaign Thursday afternoon in the Northwest Side ward where he’s also the Democratic committeeman, according to his campaign manager and authorities.
Aaron Goldstein, 42, and several members of his campaign team were in the middle of taking publicity shots when the robbery happened, according to Goldstein’s campaign manager.
- [ Reply ]
No comments. Be the first to add a comment below.
- More News:
- View Article - 'Mississippi Burning' KKK leader Killen dies in prison at 92
- View Article - Baltimore teens charged for allegedly attacking elderly man, driving over him with his own car
- View Article - Man accused of randomly punching children in southeast Austin
- View Article - Man who vandalized Colorado mosque kills himself
- View Article - Graphic video shows suspect firing on Arkansas police before fatal shooting
- View Article - 75 women have been strangled or smothered in Chicago since 2001. Most of their killers got away.
- View Article - $10 million in cocaine seized in two busts in Fayette county
- View Article - Homeless woman steals from kind stranger who bought her KFC: cops
- View Article - Man Charged With Beating Uber Driver With Wrench After Being Picked up in South L.A.
- View Article - Man with Social Security tattoo on forehead wanted by police