Mueller to request May 14 trial date for Manafort and associate: court filing
- .Posted 01/12/2018 04:47 PM - Hide
- WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Special Counsel in the Russia probe Robert Mueller will request a trial date of May 14 for Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort and Manafort’s associate Richard Gates, Mueller said in a court filing in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia Friday.
Manafort is charged with conspiring to launder money and failing to register as a foreign agent working on behalf of the government of Ukraine’s former pro-Russia President Viktor Yanukovych.
- [ Reply ]
No comments. Be the first to add a comment below.
- More News:
- View Article - Trump reportedly paid former porn star Stephanie Clifford $130k to keep quiet
- View Article - Trump races to head off another special election debacle
- View Article - Top Goon: Trump Brags About Selling A Fighter Jet That Only Exists In 'Call Of Duty'
- View Article - McCain Calls Trump's Controversial Comments Unpatriotic
- View Article - Speaker Ryan: Trump's Comments 'Unfortunate, Unhelpful'
- View Article - Kentucky is first to get OK for Medicaid work requirement
- View Article - Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence
- View Article - Trump called intel analyst a ‘pretty Korean lady’ — and asked why she wasn’t negotiating with Kim Jong Un: report
- View Article - U.S. Supreme Court to Review Bid to Collect Internet Sales Tax
- View Article - Clinton Calls Out Trump's 'Ignorant, Racist Views'