GM introduces a self-driving car without a steering wheel
- .Posted 01/12/2018 04:30 PM - Hide
- For 110 years, General Motors has been making cars with steering wheels and pedals. But that just changed.
The carmaker's self-driving arm, Cruise Automation, on Friday unveiled the latest version of its autonomous vehicle -- and the manual controls have been removed.
- [ Reply ]
- Stable Genius
- Re: GM introduces a self-driving car without a steering wheelPosted 01/12/2018 04:51 PM - Hide
- People, just ask yourself the BASIC Question: "Would YOU get into a car having NO Accelerator or Brake Pedals -and- NO Steering Wheel that is likely operating under a Windows OS based autonomous control system ???"
- More News:
- View Article - Toyota teases 1,000 horsepower road car based on its endurance racer
- View Article - How to score the best deal on a brand-new car before the new year arrives