Top Goon: Trump Brags About Selling A Fighter Jet That Only Exists In 'Call Of Duty'
- .Posted 01/12/2018 04:26 PM - Hide
- There was one small problem with President Donald Trump’s boast about selling a bunch of F-52 fighter jets to Norway. The aircraft doesn’t actually exist; it’s a plane used in the “Call of Duty” first-person shooter video game.
Trump made the gaffe during a joint press conference with Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg at the White House on Wednesday.
- [ Reply ]
No comments. Be the first to add a comment below.
- More News:
- View Article - McCain Calls Trump's Controversial Comments Unpatriotic
- View Article - Speaker Ryan: Trump's Comments 'Unfortunate, Unhelpful'
- View Article - Kentucky is first to get OK for Medicaid work requirement
- View Article - Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star’s Silence
- View Article - Trump called intel analyst a ‘pretty Korean lady’ — and asked why she wasn’t negotiating with Kim Jong Un: report
- View Article - U.S. Supreme Court to Review Bid to Collect Internet Sales Tax
- View Article - Clinton Calls Out Trump's 'Ignorant, Racist Views'
- View Article - Oprah beats Trump by double digits in new 2020 poll
- View Article - Former nuclear launch officers call Trump a "clear and present danger"
- View Article - Obama: Presidents need to watch their behavior