Haitian government claims ousted dictator ‘Baby Doc’ Duvalier laundered stolen money through Trump Tower
- .Posted 01/12/2018 03:24 PM - Hide
- President Donald Trump insulted Haiti during an Oval Office meeting with lawmakers, but he once signed off on a shady real estate deal with the nation’s ousted dictator.
More than a fifth of Trump’s condominiums in the U.S. have been purchased since the 1980s in secretive cash transactions that fit a Treasury Department definition of suspicious transactions, reported Buzzfeed News.
- [ Reply ]
- Re: Haitian government claims ousted dictator ‘Baby Doc’ Duvalier laundered stolen money through Trump TowerPosted 01/12/2018 04:08 PM : Edited 01/12/2018 04:09 PM - Hide
- let's see, the libshits want us to believe that Trump bought his own condos by giving money to a Haitian guy to buy Trump condos?
- More News:
- View Article - 10 Americans are killed after sightseeing plane crashes in Costa Rica