Trudeau Considers Resurrecting "Hate Speech" Laws to Bully Political Enemies
- .Posted 01/12/2018 03:11 PM - Hide
- On last night's show, I reported that the Trudeau Liberals are considering the restoration of online "hate speech" laws.
Trudeau has already used his parliamentary majority to pass M-103, an anti-blasphemy motion condemning speech critical of Islam.
- [ Reply ]
- More News:
- View Article - Twitter Engineer Admits to Banning Accounts that Express Interest in God, Guns, and America
- View Article - Delegitimizing Israel soon to be illegal in South Carolina
- View Article - Teacher HANDCUFFED at a school meeting after speaking out about pay
- View Article - Editor fired for tweets about 3rd gender choice on licenses
- View Article - Google’s New Fact-Check Feature Almost Exclusively Targets Conservative Sites
- View Article - Far-right activist sues Twitter over ban
- View Article - Amazon deletes reviews of Michael Wolff's book about Trump
- View Article - France's Macron vows fake news law, eyeing Russia
- View Article - German hate speech law tested as Twitter blocks satire account
- View Article - Social Media Sites In Germany Can Now Be Fined Millions For Not Deleting Hate Speech