Trump called intel analyst a ‘pretty Korean lady’ — and asked why she wasn’t negotiating with Kim Jong Un: report
- .Posted 01/12/2018 03:09 PM - Hide
- President Donald Trump’s latest outburst about immigrants from “sh*thole” African countries is far from his first time making racist statements.
In fact, sources tell NBC News that Trump made a career U.S. intelligence officer uncomfortable last year when he grilled her on her Korean heritage and demanded to know why she wasn’t being used to negotiate with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
- [ Reply ]
No comments. Be the first to add a comment below.
- More News:
- View Article - U.S. Supreme Court to Review Bid to Collect Internet Sales Tax
- View Article - Clinton Calls Out Trump's 'Ignorant, Racist Views'
- View Article - Oprah beats Trump by double digits in new 2020 poll
- View Article - Former nuclear launch officers call Trump a "clear and present danger"
- View Article - Obama: Presidents need to watch their behavior
- View Article - Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens accused of slapping mistress
- View Article - Trump has gone from dog-whistle bigotry to megaphone prejudice
- View Article - US ambassador to Panama resigns, saying he can no longer serve under Trump administration
- View Article - Ann Coulter on Trump's 'shithole' remark: 'He's trying to win me back'
- View Article - Trump's tax bill will make 2018 a wild year for divorce