Trump Blasts Bipartisan DACA Proposal as 'Big Step Backwards'
- .Posted 01/12/2018 03:04 PM - Hide
- President Donald Trump on Friday rejected a bipartisan "Dreamer" immigration plan proposed by a group of U.S. senators, saying it did not properly fund his long-touted wall along the southern border with Mexico while calling it "a step backward."
Under the proposal, the United States "would be forced to take large numbers of people from high crime countries which are doing badly," Trump added.
- [ Reply ]
No comments. Be the first to add a comment below.
- More News:
- View Article - Donald Trump: Mexico Can Pay for the Wall 'Indirectly Through NAFTA'
- View Article - Trump pulls United States out of UN migration pact | News | DW | 03.12.2017
- View Article - Jeff Bezos just donated $33 million in college scholarships for 'dreamers'
- View Article - Shithole of Fake News: Media Hides Fact Trump Wants to Increase Immigration from 'Asian Countries'
- View Article - Trump derides protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries
- View Article - Trump asked lawmakers why US imports people from 's***hole countries'
- View Article - Poll: 79 Percent of Voters Want Dreamers to Stay
- View Article - Leaked Memo: DACA Amnesty Is 'Critical Component of Democratic Party's Future Electoral Success'
- View Article - Man Deported Following Deadly Crash Caught Sneaking Back Into US
- View Article - 4th immigrant teen in custody says Trump administration preventing abortion