Donald Trump: Mexico Can Pay for the Wall 'Indirectly Through NAFTA'
- .Posted 01/12/2018 02:47 PM - Hide
- President Donald Trump restated his promise to make Mexico pay for his big wall on the Southern border, suggesting that they would do it by renegotiating NAFTA.
“They can pay for it indirectly through Nafta,” Trump said in an interview with the Wall Street Journal on Thursday. “We make a good deal on Nafta, and, say, I’m going to take a small percentage of that money and it’s going toward the wall. Guess what? Mexico’s paying.”
- [ Reply ]
- More News:
- View Article - Trump pulls United States out of UN migration pact | News | DW | 03.12.2017
- View Article - Jeff Bezos just donated $33 million in college scholarships for 'dreamers'
- View Article - Shithole of Fake News: Media Hides Fact Trump Wants to Increase Immigration from 'Asian Countries'
- View Article - Trump derides protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries
- View Article - Trump asked lawmakers why US imports people from 's***hole countries'
- View Article - Poll: 79 Percent of Voters Want Dreamers to Stay
- View Article - Leaked Memo: DACA Amnesty Is 'Critical Component of Democratic Party's Future Electoral Success'
- View Article - Man Deported Following Deadly Crash Caught Sneaking Back Into US
- View Article - 4th immigrant teen in custody says Trump administration preventing abortion
- View Article - No, Trump did not "Expose" Democrats with his DACA Meeting