Oprah beats Trump by double digits in new 2020 poll
- .Posted 01/12/2018 01:53 PM - Hide
- Oprah Winfrey would beat President Trump by 11 points in a 2020 matchup, according to a new poll released Friday.
Winfrey would win against Trump 50 percent to 39 percent if the 2020 election were held today, according to the NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll.
- [ Reply ]
No comments. Be the first to add a comment below.
- More News:
- View Article - Former nuclear launch officers call Trump a "clear and present danger"
- View Article - Obama: Presidents need to watch their behavior
- View Article - Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens accused of slapping mistress
- View Article - Trump has gone from dog-whistle bigotry to megaphone prejudice
- View Article - US ambassador to Panama resigns, saying he can no longer serve under Trump administration
- View Article - Ann Coulter on Trump's 'shithole' remark: 'He's trying to win me back'
- View Article - Trump's tax bill will make 2018 a wild year for divorce
- View Article - Pew: US media bias ranks worst in the world
- View Article - Tucker Carlson: ‘Trump Said Something That Almost Every Person in America Actually Agrees With’
- View Article - WaPo Reporter Placed On Leave After She’s Exposed Giving Secret Strategy Briefing At Soros Conference