Feinstein: Trump trying to promote a 'homogenous, white society'
- .Posted 01/12/2018 01:30 PM - Hide
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) on Friday accused President Trump of "promoting a homogenous, white society" that would set the country back "generations" after he reportedly disparaged immigration from "shithole countries."
“The president’s expressed desire to see more immigrants from countries like Norway must be called out for what it is: an effort to set this country back generations by promoting a homogenous, white society," Feinstein said in a statement.
- [ Reply ]
- More News:
- View Article - Controversy over Japan blackface comedy
- View Article - Oops! Rachel Dolezal responds to H&M racist ad controversy with her own 'racist' sweatshirt design, which she then changes
- View Article - Mother of H&M Model Says "Get Over It" to Critics (Report)
- View Article - Asians Are Guilty Of 'Colorblind Racism' Argues Professor
- View Article - Kansas Rep. Steve Alford says blacks abuse drugs because of "character makeup"
- View Article - 'White Racism' class at Florida university will be guarded by police officers
- View Article - Kansas lawmaker quits leadership posts after comments about black 'genetics' and marijuana
- View Article - Kansas politician says blacks ‘responded worst’ to drugs because of their ‘character makeup’
- View Article - Oprah: Generations 'marinated' in racism need to die out
- View Article - H&M apologizes after racism charges in monkey sweatshirt row