- POLL: What Search Engine Is The Best Alternative To Google?[quote]..[/quote]
Or Twitter results. Never mind that if you wanted to search Twitter you could just search Twitter.
Or the top result inevitably, magically, from Wikipedia. Never mind that if you wanted to search Wikipedia you could just search Wikipedia.
You can customize Google somewhat, or at least feel like you can, if you're ocd/aspie enough, sure. But that's a rabbit hole. Their service means their narrative.
- Don Lemonparty Org
- Yelp severely disabled their website from your use if you are viewing on a mobile device.At the bottom there is a link to use the desktop version :rolleyes:
It works fine
- Muslim girls in full burkas chatting with arab males... LIVE![quote]..[/quote]
There was an option for instagram. Maybe I'll see if I can use instagram and google translate to insult them.
Any idea what variation of durka durka they are using?
- Fucking sick of coping with JewEllPee every time Trin-Trin blanket bans people of has a hissy fit if someone dare mention joozLove how the database conveniently "forgets" regs who've been their for years, or their captIn Amerkkkka comix sockpupets that Rack up thousands of posts and then vanish for no reason leading to an Orwellian ban of their names are even uttered. And let's not forget the huge list of sites you get banned for linking to...without being told what they are in the first place. You just kind of gotta be "doubleplus-goodthinkful" enough to automatically know
And then there is that literal a schizoid "Zakk" who is certifiably comittable with his crazy vids about "masonic face touching." They egg him on like Victorian aristocrats poking sticks at the the poor twitching loonies in Bedlam. A compassionate person would get him help; they are basically egging him on to do who knows what.
Fuck you ghetto yid with your psychopathic Ashkenazi autistic contol-freak-shoah. :rant;
- Trump gets it right about that scam known as Amazon.com[quote]..[/quote]
If you want bread, cheese & flashlight batteries, by All Means, go to Costco, Walmart, or the Over-Priced
Target. You're NEVER gonna get any 'online deal' for ordinary, household 'staples'.
If you want computer parts, custom accessories for your motorcycle, or a new Spectrum Analyzer for your
- Epinions... were you a user? Contributor?
I received one $5 check awhile ago then they switched to PayPal that I refuse to use so the $14 or so coming to me were left in their coffers. Fuck 'em.
The site died a year or so ago with a shadow of its past still visible upon the Web. The site lay-out sucked and it wasn't all that user-friendly so I am not saddened by their departure.
Fuckers still owe me those bucks but its not worth the cost to obtain what to me in my current financial straits is a relatively substantial amount of money.
- Do you hang around this jointbecause you know the place needs you to provide quality content and offer relevant interesting answers and that if you and the few other intellects gracing the place with your presence were to depart that the mental invalids and well-indoctrinated youngsters who parrot their ruling class overlords who are mere filler hereabouts would quickly drive the site into the bottomless mire of banality?
Or do you hang around to laugh AT the idiots and children \s antics as they attempt to interact with their intellectual superiors?
- Why not put all porn on websites with .xxx domain?[quote]..[/quote]
Putting all the porn on .xxx domain would make it easier for the end user to block all the porn. They could just use a program like Adblock and put in "block all stuff from .xxx" and then your kids will not see it.
- Your account has been suspended for violating our Terms and Conditions.[quote]..[/quote]
See the Jew. Always first to call for censorship. Most major "news" websites are owned and run by Jews, of course. So, it stands to reason that banning and censorship of any dissent is the order of the day. The jews only win by creating a false illusion of reality and controlling both sides of the debate, through their monopoly ownership of mass media, and extreme nepotism.
- Page: 1
Tip: Hover over >> for last reply to thread preview.