- Amelia Earhart crabs[quote]..[/quote]
with assistance a woman can be trained to emulate but not duplicate the thrills and skills of a testosterone powered AIRMAN using superior reflexes and intelligence to avoid auguring in to the earth mothers unrelenting firmness iffn it has wheels wings or tit's bound to give ewe fits ;shitbird;
- I need to cook some ribs this weekend. Need some help guys.[quote]..[/quote]
That sounds good. No brown sugar in the dry rub? Just curious. I think most people crave sweetness.
I may make my own sauce, I have a few good recipes.
- Removing the microwave in the breakroom because of Asians (of Indian origin). Really?You definitely want to avoid making comments about certain types of food that could be interpreted as being directed at any ethnic populations in your workplace.
- Whas 4 lunch bags and tards?Think boring for me. Homemade beef tomato/beef bouillon soup and a cupl boiled eggs. Will spice them up a bit.
Don't eat junk or fast food, but carbs like white rice and ramen are a downfall.
Need to pick up some squash and real sweet taters. Or might fall into the tempting, even more evil shit more once or twice a month.
- Had a Pop Tart this morning. It's basically a cookie.[quote]..[/quote]
All of that is for one pop tart. You have to double that numbers because they come two in a pack. The box has four packs.
- Food Porn: Cheese Deng Galbi
Shijyan Dak Galbi (市場タッカルビ）
Cheese dak galbi is their specialty menu, but this restaurant serves various types of dak galbi and other side dishes as well. As the Seoul Market, a Korean food market, is in charge of this restaurant, fresh meat and vegetables can be served everyday.
You can also add toppings such as udon noodles, fried rice, cheese, ramen, rice cake and vegetables.
- SHITPIG A LARD ASS, WATER HEAD, LAND WHALE. CHIPOTLE QUESARITO HAS 3200 CALORIES? "I'LL TAKE SEVEN" SAYS THE CORPULENT HOG.[quote]..[/quote]
CALL ME CAITLYN
- My favorite meal is a Bean and Cheese Burrito. Used to be Linguine with Red Clam Sauce.If you are like me, after the first half of my life eating 100% homemade, semi gourmet food day in - day out
I got tired of the richness, tired of the fanciness, tired of the fluff. I just want plain food these days.
My girlfriend calls it my White Trash Revival. I don't care. I like what I like. Pretentiousness be damned.
- ITT: It's National Pasta Day....What's Your Favorite?[quote]..[/quote]
A lot of shapes weren't listed, but it included more than just Italian types, like egg noodles.
Actually, the whole month of October is Pasta Month, with Oct 17th being Pasta Day.
- If you could open a restaurant.I'd call it The Preposterous Pig and serve all sorts of pork dishes, featuring pork chops cut thin or thick. I'd have all the pork from Quebec which produces the finest pork. I'd also serve garlicy pork roasts with baby russet potatoes and same sized onions roasted around it. And I'd get some recipe for N. Carolina barbequed Ribs, the simple one not the heavy tomato or honey based sauce.
For real pig fanatics I'd have pig's feet, even the jellied ones. Not my taste but hey pig. And I'd have some chili with beans and yep pork in that too.
There's be heaps of fresh vegetables like string beans and cauliflower etc all steamed.
Desert would be stuff with brandy burnt on it so people would get the flavor and have the fun of seeing teh burnign alcohol dishes being prepared.
- Panera delivers now. Bringing that SJW shit to your doorstep.The food at PNRA is so-so, but the place is always packed with hot women and MILFs.
Ergo, getting PNRA delivered would be pointless. It's like ordering takeout from Hooters.
- When I grill frozen hamburger patties for burgers, I always get major diarrhea. What's going on?Have the butcher grind your meat. You need fat in it to have a tasty burger, most of it cooks out. Eat enough and you will have a good shit but you shouldn't have the trots.
Do not eat pink slime.
- Is it ethical to eat vegetarians?cows are vegetarians, as are chickens and most pigs...most of the meat we eat is fed grass and/or grain. cows graze on grass and become huge muscular animals, protein to us...cows used to be supplemented in their grain with the leftovers of the slaughtered cows till the scientist discovered they are the ones that produced the "mad cow" disease...any animal that eats itself creates the same effect on it's brain.
- Michael Moore has to bribe people with free food to see his shows.[quote]..[/quote]
he's referring to his weekly Mandingo Party!
- I just microwaved my turd and ate it for supper/dinner![quote]..[/quote]
Tip: Hover over >> for last reply to thread preview.