- Do you believe in the death penalty?You're thinking of preventing recidivism, which is also a goal of the Canadian justice system.
Deterrence in this sense is disuading other people from committing a similar offence and capital punishment is not efective at that.
Still, I'm open for a deal here.
- Can anyone find a hot pic of actress Paz de la Huerta?Dolled up to the 9s, she looks attractive, but only in a sleazy and evil way. Body is good but not great - seems a little too thick below the hips. Taller or leggier would have helped quite a bit.
I don't see it either. Especially that first pic in the OP. :shudder:
- Czech German model Hana Nitsche Doesn't care about size zero[quote]..[/quote]
forbidden fruit. a lot of niggers in germany because they come from the poor south. the niggers use the military to get benefits and a steady job. the lucky ones make it over to germany.
- We could save America for another 200 years if Dems and Repubs would lose half the evil spite they have for one another[quote]..[/quote]
And opt instead for..?
- HOLY WTF: Kathy Griffin, Alyssa Milano, and other Left-Leaning Celebs Call for Al Franken's ResignationHe later issued a statement saying he welcomed a full investigation into his 'misbehavior'. He wasn't a Senator when this took place, and the woman in question was...wait for it...a WOMAN, not a teenage girl.
- I think my nude, 14 year old cousin is trying to set me up for some kind of allegation.Oh hi, is that you OP? Come here to my room I wanna show you something on my Mac!
- Since 911 the news cycle is spinning over faster and faster and faster and getting hotter and hotter and hotter...Or you're just a :gramps: now and can't keep up, gramps.
- December 10, 1979. People Magazine[quote]..[/quote]
Jonestown is the libturd endgame. Jim Jones' libturd chums just about managed to wash their hands of him when he went full retard. But that's what's in store.
WE FUCKED UP. EVERYONE HAS TO KILL THEMSELVES, IT'S LIKE REVOLUTIONARY AND SHIT
- Who had Andrew Kreisberg in the "next fucked career because of sex allegations" pool?You won.
Sexual harassment scandals rocking the entertainment industry have come to Hollywood North, with an executive producer and co-creator of four high-profile TV shows filmed in Metro Vancouver suspended amid accusations of misconduct on the job.
Andrew Kreisberg, an executive producer of "Supergirl," "Arrow," "The Flash," and "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" engaged in a pattern of sexual harassment, 15 men and four women told Variety Magazine.
- Blind Item:_ Strangest actor around right now? Oh yeah.It's Al Pacino. This part is hilarious:
"He loves to drink. Like a fish. Then he likes to get up and do scenes from his performances and makes the people in the room watch. He gets confused and mixes up lines from different roles and refuses to do a couple of the roles and gets very angry if people ask." :lol:
- Jennifer Lawrence looks pretty but has this DEEP MAN VOICE. As soon as she speaks she's no longer attractive.She needs longer hair to cover her gynormous head. Some women, PETITE women, women with smaller, more refined features, can get away with wearing short hair. Women with big bulbous heads should wear long hair.
- Former actor now serving 40 to life for murder, guess the nigger's race"The Shield" was a great cop show, and I don't say that lightly. Complex characters. His was formerly gay, then Christian/straight. Played the "conflicted, wrestling with demons" to a tee, almost too well. Was shocked when heard about murdering his wife, then thought :hmmm:
- "UNCLE TRUMP", "GRAND COMMANDER" and "DONALD THE STRONG" NOV112017[quote]..[/quote]
Russia + Collusion + Hillary = ##MeToo
Tip: Hover over >> for last reply to thread preview.