Bernie Sanders Discussion Forum
Start participating in discussions about Bernie Sanders and other issues with thousands of other users! All of our discussion forums are open for you to post to. If you decide to use any of our forums, you are able to customize options and access our 5,000 new posts/day with no ads. Please don't delay, start discussing Bernie Sanders at our anonymous discussion forum.
Bernie Sanders Discussion Forum
- Posted 03/09/2018 04:57 PM
- Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) says he will not endorse Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D) ahead of her primary in California.
Though Sanders has put himself in the middle of other primaries in this cycle, he's steering clear of California, where Feinstein is being challenged from the left.
"It's an issue for the people of California," Sanders told The Hill.
Asked if that meant he would stay out of the race, Sanders responded, "Yeah."
While Sanders says the California race is for the people of that state to decide, on Thursday he announced that he would back liberal candidate Marie Newman in her primary challenge against Rep. Daniel Lipinski (Ill.), a seven-term Democratic incumbent.
[ Read more ]
Forums: Anonymous Bernie Sanders Forum
- Posted 02/27/2018 11:14 AM
- There could soon be another Sanders in our political future.
Levi Sanders, the son of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), announced on Monday that he's running for Congress in New Hampshire.
- Posted 02/26/2018 03:27 PM
- Sen. Bernie Sanders has seemingly struggled to address recent allegations that Russia's campaign to interfere in the 2016 presidential election included a plan to boost his Democratic primary campaign.
For well over a year, it was alleged that Moscow's meddling mainly was meant to boost now-President Trump and harm then-Democratic rival Hillary Clinton.
A bombshell Feb. 16 indictment filed against 13 Russian nationals in Robert Mueller's Russia probe bolstered those allegations, in stunning detail -- but also said the Russians sought to help Sanders.
Russian nationals, the indictment said, "engaged in operations primarily intended to communicate derogatory information about Hillary Clinton, to denigrate other candidates such as Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, and to support Bernie Sanders and then-candidate Donald Trump."
The details create an awkward situation for the Vermont senator, as he is seen to be positioning himself for a potential 2020 White House run.
[ Read more ]
- Posted 01/25/2018 06:01 PM
Those hoping for another chance to "Feel the Bern" in 2020 could have good reason to be optimistic about Bernie Sanders's odds of running for the presidency.
While speculation has been rampant - and the Vermont senator has never ruled out the possibility of another go at the country's top office when asked - there's yet been no official word on what a campaign would actually look like. Until Saturday, that is, when a meeting between Sanders and his top political advisers explicitly discussed the possibility.
Of course, this doesn't mean Sanders is definitely running - just that he talked to some top advisers about what would happen if he did.
- Posted 01/08/2018 03:06 PM
So much for the Saint of the Progressive Left.
There's simply no question any more, libmaoists:
You're stupid. Just plain, deep STUPID.
- Posted 01/08/2018 10:23 AM
"Federal investigators and FBI agents started to pull apart the $10 million financial arrangement - showing up at Burlington College to sift through hard drives, audit reports and spreadsheets."
- Place your bets- Grand Jury poking around land deal that finished school. Will Mrs Bernie Sanders be charged?Posted 01/08/2018 08:29 AM
I'm jaded, and assume that no one with money or power will face justice.
A long jail term for a grifter would restore my faith in America.
- Posted 01/06/2018 11:24 PM
Democratic Senator Bernie Sanders claimed Saturday that "no one wants" a border wall between the U.S. and Mexico.
- Posted 01/01/2018 01:15 PM
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) late Sunday shared his New Year's resolution: to "intensify the struggle against Trumpism."
"In 2018, we will not only intensify the struggle against Trumpism, we will increase our efforts to spread the progressive vision in every corner of the land," Sanders tweeted.
We will not be silent, baggers.
- BWAHAHAHAHAHA - Bernie Sanders on Meet The Press - "Obviously kissing spic ass is a losing political strategy"Posted 09/18/2017 08:58 AM
Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press," Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) argued the "current model of the Democratic Party was "not working."
Sanders said, "The current model of the Democratic party obviously is not working. Republicans control the House, the Senate; they control the White House, they control two-thirds of the governors' offices throughout this country. In my view, Chuck what we need to do is to reach out to independents. There are a heck of a lot more independents in this country than there are Republicans or Democrats. I've worked within the Democratic caucus for over 25 years. I continue to do that."
- Posted 09/06/2017 10:13 AM
- Which he will be on Friday, so be ready for that shit!
- Posted 06/24/2017 10:30 AM
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) and his wife, Jane Sanders have hired prominent defense attorneys, amid an FBI investigation into a loan Jane Sanders obtained to expand Burlington College while she was its president, CBS News confirms.
Politico Magazine first reported the Sanders had hired lawyers to defend them in the probe. Sanders top adviser Jeff Weaver told CBS News the couple has sought legal protection over federal agents' allegations from a January 2016 complaint accusing then-President of Burlington College, Ms. Sanders, of distorting donor levels in a 2010 loan application for $10 million from People's United Bank to purchase 33 acres of land for the institution.
According to Politico, prosecutors might also be looking into allegations that Sen. Sanders' office inappropriately urged the bank to approve the loan.
Burlington attorney and Sanders supporter Rich Cassidy has reportedly been hired to represent Sen. Sanders. And high-profile Washington defense attorney Larry Robbins, who counseled Libby "Scooter" Robbins, former Chief of Staff for the Vice President, is protecting Jane Sanders.
[ Read more ]
- Was Obama's FBI wiretapping Bernie Sanders as well? He was raping the shit out of Hillary before Trump got his turn.Posted 03/05/2017 04:52 AM
- .. ..
- Posted 01/25/2017 02:28 AM
- Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., who denounced the TPP in last year's Democratic presidential primaries, arguably pushing Hillary Clinton to retract her support for the pact, praised Trump yesterday and said he was glad the deal was "dead and gone."
- Bernie Sanders recommended that Keith Ellison take over the DNC. What do you guys think of this guy?Posted 11/14/2016 02:39 AM
- This guy reminds me of Al Sharpton
- 24 hours after shilling for Hillary, Crazy Cuck Bernie Sanders applauds Trumps anti establishment ethos.Posted 11/09/2016 09:06 PM
Donald Trump tapped into the anger of a declining middle class that is sick and tired of establishment economics, establishment politics and the establishment media. People are tired of working longer hours for lower wages, of seeing decent paying jobs go to China and other low-wage countries, of billionaires not paying any federal income taxes and of not being able to afford a college education for their kids - all while the very rich become much richer.
To the degree that Mr. Trump is serious about pursuing policies that improve the lives of working families in this country, I and other progressives are prepared to work with him. To the degree that he pursues racist, sexist, xenophobic and anti-environment policies, we will vigorously oppose him.
- Posted 11/09/2016 01:42 AM
- Let the campaigning begin now.
- REMINDER: In the Michigan Democratic Primary, RCP said Hillary Clinton was +21 pts over Bernie Sanders. SHE LOST BY 2 POINTS.Posted 10/25/2016 12:15 AM
- In this anti-immigration, anti-TPP, anti-NAFTA election, the polls are irrelevant.
- Bernie Sanders rumored to be announcing a reversal of Hillary endorsement, and changing it to Gary Johnson.Posted 09/10/2016 01:53 AM
- This is pretty hush right now, I shouldn't even be telling you guys. But I think it's coming.
- qT pi
- Posted 09/08/2016 05:51 AM
- Also, David Arquette
Jonathan Taylor Thomas
and professional wrestler Raven turns 52 today.
- Posted 09/01/2016 06:19 AM
- Why Denmark isn't the utopian fantasy Bernie Sanders describes
- Posted 08/10/2016 11:40 PM
- Dems are all totally corrupt, even the raving socilast ones.
- Posted 08/09/2016 05:35 PM
- What else are you going to do when you've got wads of fresh payoff Clinton cash burning a hole in your pocket and no more need to pretend to be a proletariat hero?
You mean to tell me the working person doesn't have a summer home?
We hope that you can find an interesting discussion about Bernie Sanders to join in. If you're interested in discussing Bernie Sanders with other users, just join in. There's no need for you to register!