Russia Discussion Forum
F169 Discussion Forum is a long-running social networking website that hosts a discussion forum dedicated to Russia. It also hosts over 1,000 Internet discussion forums that cover a wide range of additional topics. Over 5,000 posts are made to our discussion forums every day. Join the action and start a discussion about Russia at our main discussion forum.
- Tillerson: Russia Is Already Trying To Meddle In 2018 MidtermsThe Russkis have a long hard row to hoe if they wanna catch up with the Reich's continuous interference in Russia's affairs/elections, which it has done at least since the Russian Revolution!
- Watching the Russian Crazy Driving ChannelSome of these accidents are funny as hell to watch. Looking at these, the conclusion is that Russian drivers are the worst on Earth. There are a few from other countries but most of the carnage happens in Russia.
- Jack BriscoX
- Russian lawmakers vote to bar entry to reporters of U.S. mediaMOSCOW - The State Duma lower house of Russia's parliament voted on Wednesday to bar correspondents of U.S. mass media, including The Voice of America and Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, from attending its sessions, the Interfax news agency reported.
On Tuesday, these two media outlets were officially designated as "foreign agents" by Russia's justice ministry, a move aimed at complicating their work in retaliation for what Moscow says is unacceptable U.S. pressure on Russian media.
- Who is William Browder, and why does he hate Putin so much?William Felix Browder, born into a notable Jewish family in Chicago, is the grandson of Earl Browder, the former leader of the Communist Party USA.
He is the Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of the investment fund Hermitage Capitol Management ("Hermitage"), an investment firm that at one time was the largest foreign portfolio investor in Russia.
Browder lobbied for the "Magnitsky Act", which was signed into law in 2012 by Barack Obama.
- Jared Kushner Reportedly Is Being Investigated for Possibly Working with Russia to Target Cyber Attacks
"investigators are turning their attention to the Trump campaign's digital operation, which was led by Kushner, and some suspect that he may have coordinated with Russia to help unleash the campaign of fake news targeted at swing states"
- Under pressure, Western tech cos. bow to Russian demands to share cyber secrets!
Western technology companies, including Cisco, IBM and SAP, are acceding to demands by Moscow for access to closely guarded product security secrets, at a time when Russia has been accused of a growing number of cyber attacks on the West, a Reuters investigation has found.
Russian authorities are asking Western tech companies to allow them to review source code for security products such as firewalls, anti-virus applications and software containing encryption before permitting the products to be imported and sold in the country. The requests, which have increased since 2014, are ostensibly done to ensure foreign spy agencies have not hidden any "backdoors" that would allow them to burrow into Russian systems.
- AUDIO: John McCain shares insider info with prankster posing as Ukrainian PMMcCain said his allies in Congress would fight legislatively if Trump attempts to ease sanctions on Russia.
"I will keep you informed as I hear of the decisions being made by the White House. As you know, there's a great deal of confusion now, but we will continue to advocate - including our Senate leader, Sen. McConnell - for maintaining sanctions and increasing sanctions," McCain told the prankster.
"But I have to tell you, my friend, I cannot predict what this president will do. That's why we must keep the pressure on."
- *** BREAKING NEWS *** Russian plane crashes into Black sea 91 deadNo one cares, Connor. We know you are illiterate and self-involved. Adults know how to read, and also how to scan an article for relevant points. You know how to text and can maybe perform 3rd grade arithmetic.
- Obama plays tough guy with PutinI don't think that Putin is scared of Obama (or Clinton or Trump). Personally I want to see if Russia has those nuclear torpedos that one of their generals said should be launched just offshore from New York to cause a huge tsunami :snicker:
- 'Keep Russia Russian!' Putin moves to OUTLAW 'alien values in laws''Keep Russia Russian!' Putin moves to OUTLAW 'alien values in laws'
Aug 13, 2016
The no-nonsense leader's party have declared their desire for all laws to reflect the country's traditional values.
Putin's close ally Valentina Matviyenko outlined her intention to bring the country's judiciary system back into line in an opinion piece in the Russia parliament's newspaper.
- Flash mobs in U.S. trash malls, steal merchandise and terrorize innocent people. Here's what they do in RussiaThat's why practically the entire country turns out for Victory Day every year in Russia, 70 years after the end of the war. Adult Americans often cannot even name the major combatants or the victors in WWII. This kid is bringing reflection and joy to the eyes of people who were there. There is no equivalent to this in US society.
- Transgender Bathroom BillX
- Russian bullies play Smear the Queer with their LGBTQWTF friends. Impotent libfags outragedin the second attack - it's attack against pedophile. so it's not really LGBT issue, but russian "take the seat" justice version. Probably organized by the same CIA human rights watch. At this point in history it's obvious that "human rights" is something that exist only for CIA to walk on and scream on behalf of the victims.
Please feel free to browse our numerous discussions about Russia by looking below. Our anonymous discussion forum is home to plenty of topics about Russia. If you see a topic about Russia that you're interested in, join in!
Join a discussion - There is no registration required!
- Posted 03/19/2018 12:09 PM
- Posted 02/21/2018 06:51 PM
- Her name is Anastasia Bryzgalova, she's 25, and she's from Saint Petersburg, Russia. She participated in the mixed doubles curling event at the Olympics. Her playing partner is also her husband. He was accused the other day of using a banned substance.
- Posted 02/17/2018 04:04 PM
- Is Putin going to let the FBI fly over there and slap handcuffs on them?
- Posted 02/11/2018 08:45 AM
A Russian airliner carrying at least 62 passengers has crashed after vanishing from radar screens as it left a Moscow airport for the Urals, media say.
The Saratov Airlines An-148 regional jet was en route to the city of Orsk when it vanished.
An emergency services source has told Interfax news agency the plane crashed and there was "no chance" anyone could have survived.
There were also six crew members aboard, the source added.
- Posted 02/07/2018 06:04 PM
- Secretary of State Rex Tillerson warned this week that Russia is already trying to meddle in the 2018 midterm elections. And the U.S. is inadequately prepared to counter that threat, he said.
Speaking to Fox News from Colombia on Tuesday, Tillerson said the U.S. has seen "certain behaviors" from Russia that could imply meddling ahead of multiple international elections, including the U.S. midterms.
- Posted 01/20/2018 11:06 AM
- It's Time to Drop the Jew Taboo
It's making serious discussion of Russian geopolitics and history next to impossible.
Most people know about, but few are willing to condemn, the strict taboo in the media, of criticizing Jews as a group, using that term. One cannot even criticize a small subsection of Jews, a miniscule percentage of the Jewish population, even when they richly deserve it.
Obviously, this is a ridiculous way to run a publication whose object is to get to the truth, so I am writing this to explain why, from now on, the pages of Russia Insider will be open to articles which fairly and honestly address the influence of Jewish elites, including pointing out when it is malevolent, which it often is, and try to understand it and explain it, with malice towards none.
I have become convinced that unless we break this taboo, nothing will improve in the human catastrophe unfolding in geopolitics. Millions have died over the past 30 years, and if we want it to stop that trend and avoid a cataclysm which seems to be approaching inexorably, we have to have the freedom to criticize those responsible. It is very clear to me, as it is to many others, that much of the guilt for this comes from Jewish pressure groups, particularly in the media.
Read more in thread...
- Posted 01/06/2018 04:04 AM
- This is NOT porn.
Tip: Hover over >> for last reply to thread preview.