Movie Discussion Forum
F169 Discussion Forum is a long-running social networking website that hosts a discussion forum dedicated to Movies. It also hosts over 1,000 Internet discussion forums that cover a wide range of additional topics. Over 5,000 posts are made to our discussion forums every day. Join the action and start a discussion about Movies at our main discussion forum.
- Sherilla gets community service for kidnapping/beating a white tard and livestreaming the event.But putting bacon on the front door of a mosque will get you 15 years. :interesting:
A 19 year old Chicago woman who live-streamed the racially charged kidnapping, torture and mutilation of a mentaly disabled teen was given 200 hours of community service and four years of probation on Friday.
Brittany Herring Covington - who went by "Herring" on Social Media before her arreest, and "Covington" in recent reports, avoided a possible 33 years in prison on multiple counts, including a hate crime, aggravated battery and aggravated kidnapping - a charge which was dropped along with several others as part of a plea agreement.
- Beloved Quence has provided you fine people with a few movies for your consideration.Cloverfield (2008)
During a surprise going away party, the lights go out and the ground begins to shake. With explosions happening everywhere, the party-goers decide to leave the apartment. Accompanied by a hand-held video camera, Hud manages to capture on film the terrifying incidents that occur.
- the movie 'Kingpin' is probably the best work from the Farrelly brothersGreat natural comedians, but not over the top like Jim Carrey.
Pokes fun at the Amish and poor tards in rural PA.
Good story, the down and out dude gets a little better luck towards the end, and makes some new friends.
Pretty hot piece of ass with Vanessa Angel.
- Movie:_Extinction (2015) - drama, sci-fi, horrorNine years after an infection turns most of the humanity into rabid creatures, Patrick, Jack and Lu, a nine-year-old girl, survive in seeming peace and calm in the forgotten snow-covered town of Harmony. We nonetheless sense that something terrible happened between Patrick and Jack because a deep hate keeps them apart. When the infected appear again, Patrick and Jack will have to leave behind all rancor to protect the one being who means more to them than anything else.
- Movie:_The Last House on the Left (2009) - crime, horror, thrillerAfter kidnapping, raping, and torturing two innocent teenage girls, a gang of sadistic psychopaths seek refuge in a house where an ever increasingly violent game of chess erupts between the psychos and the home owners: the mother and father of one of the victimized girls.
- Movie:_The Grey (2011) - action, adventure, drama, thrillerCrude oil workers in Alaska are heading home for a 2-week vacation, after working grueling shifts. On their way home, they encounter a vicious storm that brings their plane crashing down in the Alaskan tundra. 8 survivors must find their way to civilization. They are hampered by mysterious wolves.
- Movie__Without Warning (1980) - horror, sci-fiSandy and Greg are two teenage kids going camping with their friends in California. Their plan is to go to the lake in town, and despite warnings from the creepy town gas station owner, Joe Taylor, the kids go camping there and end up separated from each other. Greg and Sandy team up with Taylor to save the town, but unfortunately for them, Taylor is rather eccentric and fixated on hunting down the hostile alien threatening them, and a former Vietnam war veteran, Fred Dobbs, is convinced that Sandy and Greg are the aliens.
- Action Movie
- Amazon Movie
- American Movie
- Black Movie
- Christmas Movie
- Classic Movie
- History Movie
- Hollywood Movie
- Horror Movie
- Movie Actor
- Movie Actresse
- Movie Character
- Movie Idea
- Movie Poster
- Movie Premiere
- Movie Review
- Movie Theater
- Movie Trailer
- Netflix Movie
- Porn Movie
- Recommended Movie
- Thriller Movie
- TV Movie
- Upcoming Movie
- US Movie
- War Movie
Please feel free to browse our numerous discussions about Movies by looking below. Our anonymous discussion forum is home to plenty of topics about Movies. If you see a topic about Movies that you're interested in, join in!
Join a discussion - There is no registration required!
- Fuck God in the Ass
- Posted 03/19/2018 09:45 PM
- Hillary Clinton Boasts 'Saw Black Panther With Bill This Afternoon and Loved It' -- Her Pandering Immediately BackfiresPosted 03/03/2018 09:48 PM
Crooked Hillary boasted about seeing 'Black Panther' with her philandering husband, Bill Clinton this afternoon and her pandering immediately backfired.
On Saturday, Hillary Clinton told her millions of Twitter followers that she saw 'Black Panther with Bill this afternoon' then encouraged people to see the movie.
The internet responded accordingly.
Hillary tweeted: Saw Black Panther with Bill this afternoon & loved it. Beautiful film, lots of action, and a great message. Don't miss it!
- Posted 02/25/2018 01:19 PM
- Petlya Oriona (1981) - a.k.a. Orion's Loop
Soviet era outer-space sci-fi with a nod to some real science.
A strange phenomenon has been noticed on the outskirts of our Solar system that quickly approaches the Earth. It's called "Orion's Loop." A spaceship with a crew of people and androids identical to them is sent to intercept the anomaly. But strange events start happening as the spaceship approaches the mysterious loop.
- Posted 02/25/2018 05:36 AM
It's a cyberpunk cop film.
- Posted 02/23/2018 08:12 AM
- John Wick 2
- Posted 02/21/2018 10:51 AM
- Neither of these two articles about the incident say that it was a White couple.... but cobble them together and you get the picture.
Here's the first:
"A Sparta theater stopped a showing of "Black Panther" Sunday night because a woman in the audience yelled a racial slur, causing audience members to shout at her.
The woman was "extremely intoxicated" and not yelling at anyone in particular, Sparta Police Lt. John Lamon said Tuesday.
Read more in thread...
- Posted 02/20/2018 12:01 PM
- Only a few months ago, before the Harvey Weinstein scandal broke, the acclaimed Canadian theatre director Robert Lepage would never have thought twice about a nude scene with an actress.
But the sexual harassment scandals that have wracked the entertainment industry since the Hollywood mogul's fall have forced the Quebecois master theatre maker to rethink how he works.
The fact that he was also rehearsing a play, "Quills", inspired by the one of the most notorious sexual predators in history -- the Marquis de Sade, after whom the word "sadism" was coined -- added further fuel for thought.
Which is how Lepage found himself recently telling a actress during rehearsals, "'Listen, if I do something inappropriate, tell me."
When Lepage first staged his French-language adaptation of the American Doug Wright's play inspired by the libertine de Sade's writings in 2016, he had no such hang-ups.
Read more in thread...
- Posted 01/01/2018 10:21 PM
Klaus Kinski pulled a gun on the director during shooting of the film deep in the Amazon jungle.
In the 16th century, the ruthless and insane Don Lope de Aguirre leads a Spanish expedition in search of El Dorado.
Tip: Hover over >> for last reply to thread preview.