Economic Discussion Forum
F169 Discussion Forum is a long-running social networking website that hosts a discussion forum dedicated to Economy. It also hosts over 1,000 Internet discussion forums that cover a wide range of additional topics. Over 5,000 posts are made to our discussion forums every day. Join the action and start a discussion about Economy at our main discussion forum.
- 42% of Americans have less than $10,000 saved and may retire brokeA huge "fuck you" to his family :lol:. I bet they ignored ol Ronald for at least the last half of his life but he got the last word in the end.
Imagine how much they'd have been coming around sucking up to him if they knew he was worth williams. But since he was an old frugal guy they probably figured only had social security, well....
- Can Trump succeed where none before him have? Win a trade war.20% of US steel is imported from Russia. Watch for Trump to quietly give Russia an exemption from the tariffs, to line tehe pockets of Russian steel producers from the higher prices that Americans will have to pay
- no tats tooX
- #MAGA: Record Number of U.S. Small-Business Owners Say It's a Good Time to ExpandWe went from pretty much the highest corporate tax rate to one of the lowest. Not the lowest but close.
That and high labor cost and the last admen of stupidly driving up Healthcare cost and tying it to labor cost always made it harder to compete. Small businesses really are happy for change. They're really the backbone of the US economy still.
- LIBFAGS throw everything at TRUMP, including the KITCHEN SINK, yet the ECONOMY KEEPS GROWING and INVESTORS KEEP INVESTING in US!6-JEWISH MEDIA COMPANIES OWN, OPERATE and CONTROL over 96% of the AMERICAN MAINSTREAM MEDIA, and they all have one COMMON GOAL, and that GOAL is to REMOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP from the WHYTEHOUSE:
- TRUMPITY TRUMP TRUMP
- Tech Founder Melinda Byerley: Middle America Is Too 'Violent, Stupid And Racist' For New JobsHow much insult will President Trump and the USA at large take from parasitic, privileged creatures like Melinda Beyerly. Time to revert to the good old lynching justice. Found to be Jewish would also call for a decent flogging first. "It is treacherous to live with the enemy within".
- No one got a raise during the OBAMA years in the WHYTEHOUSE, and most AMERICANS had never even heard of a CHRISTMAS BONUSYou didn't give a shit when obama was spending like a nigger for 8 years, and now you're worried about debt and deficits? Go deep-throat a cactus.
- GEAUX GETEM TRUMP
- Nearly 5 Million Americans in Default on Student LoansThe new hate crime will be going after people who've filed for chapter 7 - I've looked up old classmates backgrounds and the life of me couldn't believe how many had filed for bankruptcy - can't wait to laugh at them or bash their heads in with a baseball bat at the High School reunion! :classiclol:
- When I call Tech Support and get a person of Indian descent I wanna reach through the phone and rip their throat out.North Indians tend to be of the higher castes than South Indians, who are mostly your standard "hewers of wood and drawers of water", so to speak.
- Bubble About to Burst? Trump to Pick New Fed Chair by Nov. 3Trump's search is narrowed down to five people: current Fed Chairwoman Janet Yellen, who will meet with the president Thursday; Fed governor Jerome Powell ; former Fed governor Kevin Warsh ; National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn ; and Stanford University economist John Taylor, the White House official confirmed.
- Why does CAPITALISM work so well, and COMMUNISM, not so much!Nobody can make all the decisions all the time. Everybody must make the decisions most of the time. The government can build dams, highways, protect the borders, police the land to make sure people obey laws. Other than that let her rip. Let people do what they do and let them go to it.
- The MERITS of CAPITALISM
- TRUMP withdraws 20-BILLION USD's from the UNITED NATIONSGive NIGGARS CITIES and TOWN ONE-BILLION USD's each for every 100-THUGS they PERMANANTLY INK OUT!
SANCTUARY CITIES and TOWNS get ZERO USD's until they DEPORT all ILLEGAL ALIENS and MUSLIM REFUGEES!
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION for the ADVANCEMENT of AMERICAN CITIZENS - 2017
- AMERICA FIRST - U.N. LAST
- BUILD TRUMP's WALL: CONTRACTORS are being ENCOURAGED to SEND in BIDSI'd build it cheap. Concrete on the bottom to stop trucks. Then a heavy mesh that you can see thru but with no toe-holds, then a Y-shaped top loaded with razor wire. Guard towers with machine guns, of course.
Basically, a beefier version of this.
- TRUMPS WALL
- Why does the ESTABLISHMENT HATE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP?The WASHINGTON ELITE not only HATE PRESIDENT TRUMP, they actually HATE PRESIDENT TRUMP's SUPPORTERS more than they HATE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP:
- MARK TRAINA - ECONOMIST
Please feel free to browse our numerous discussions about Economy by looking below. Our anonymous discussion forum is home to plenty of topics about Economy. If you see a topic about Economy that you're interested in, join in!
Join a discussion - There is no registration required!
- Yubin Kond
- Posted 03/08/2018 11:30 AM
- On the heels of losing an economic adviser and the support of just about every Republican in Congress, President Donald Trump has reportedly decided to delay implementing the tariffs that have shaken up his administration....it looks more like the Trump administration is testing various options to see where public opinion goes.
The orange doofus came up with a half-assed idea, went public with it without discussing it with anybody who actually know something, and now has to back down in humiliation after the entire world pointed out what a stupid mistake it was.
Eleventeen-dimensional chess? What a joke. Dude just has no clue what he's doing.
- Posted 03/06/2018 11:14 AM
- At this rate, retirement is more of a fantasy than a reality for many people in this country.
About 42 percent of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for when they retire, according to a study by GoBankingRates released Tuesday.
The No. 1 reason most people cited for not stashing more away was because they didn't earn enough to save, followed by the fact that they were already struggling to pay bills, GoBankRates said. The personal finance site polled more than 1,000 adults online in February.
For those with little or no savings, a serious lack of proper investment income and planning, coupled with a longer life expectancy, has destroyed any retirement expectations.
Read more in thread...
- no tats too
- Posted 03/02/2018 11:03 AM
Is it simple maff?
- Posted 02/25/2018 08:33 AM
- Goddammed 20-somethings are TOO F---ING LAZY to get up off their asses and go to the store to BUY FOOD IN PERSON like everyone else has done for 100 years!
Bloomberg reports that Winn-Dixie parent Bi-Lo and Tops Friendly Market could both declare
bankruptcy this month, an ominous shakeout in a grocery industry that is bracing for
new competition from Amazon and its newly acquired Whole Foods subsidiary.
Last week the footsteps of doom in the grocery sector got louder: Amazon announced
the launch of two-hour Whole Foods delivery in four US cities, free for Prime members.
stuff like this suggests Amazon is going to remove every cent of profit
from the grocery industry https://t.co/lVPuWlFVu3
- Posted 02/23/2018 11:29 AM
WHAT A SENSE OF HUMOR!
- Posted 02/14/2018 10:32 AM
Optimism among small companies in the U.S. rose more than forecast in January, fueled by a record number of owners who said now was a good time to expand, according to a National Federation of Independent Business survey released Tuesday.
Tip: Hover over >> for last reply to thread preview.