• Princess Diana was a real primadonna behind the scenes

• Fscking Moron
      • Posted 10/01/2014 01:22 AM - Hide
      • In yesterday's Daily Mail, advertising guru Tim Bell gave a vivid description of the fateful moment when Margaret Thatcher's Cabinet lieutenants turned on her. Today, in their serialisation of his gossipy political memoirs, Bell delivers some suitably waspish pen-portraits of the many colourful international figures he met. And he lights up Princess Diana like a Roman candle.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2775701/Not-Diana-s-thigh-high-skirt-airhead-Withering-verdict-LORD-BELL-Lady-Thatcher-s-favourite-ad-man.html

. posted:
        By the time I met Diana, Princess of Wales in 1993, she'd already built herself a career as a tragic figure, working at it with public relations people and sharp lawyers. My friend Gordon Reece, one of Margaret Thatcher's closest advisers, was completely infatuated with her - she turned him into a puppy dog - and wanted to become her publicist. But I never had much time for Diana myself.

The problem was that she fancied the privileges of being the Princess of Wales, but not the sacrifices and responsibilities.

And when it became apparent that she couldn't be a Disney princess all the time, she behaved like a sulking brat, doing that weepy Panorama interview with Martin Bashir and destabilising various foolish married men who should have had the sense to keep their distance.

{snip}

The four of us waited downstairs for Diana's car to arrive. Then she made her entrance from above, in big heels and a short skirt. The gentlemen tried to be polite and not look upwards as she tottered down the stairs. She was very tall - with very long legs - and very vain. I thought she looked like a horse. As Diana was sitting down, she took one of the cushions from the sofa and held it on her lap, feigning coyness, pretending that she didn't want a Sharon Stone moment. But then, why oh why had she dressed like that in the first place?

That was her way: a kind of provocative false modesty, which I found rather unattractive because it was so choreographed - like the way she tilted her head and looked up through her eyelashes.

I barely spoke all night, which I think she found disagreeable, in the way that women who are almost invariably fawned over react badly when they find it's not happening. Frankly, I couldn't make myself interested in her banal air-headedness. Most of the evening she just talked about herself and her clothes and things that had little relevance to any of us there.

Except, of course, to Gordon, who remained in a dream-like state.
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: Princess Diana was a real primadonna behind the scenes
        Posted 10/01/2014 01:24 AM - Hide
      • Never trust a fucking word that UK tabloids publish.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/01/2014 01:39 AM - Hide
      • Used to date a woman who was born and raised in London. According to the ex, Diana was not popular with everyone in England. In fact, some people thoroughly hated her.
        Posted 10/01/2014 06:26 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Used to date a woman who was born and raised in London. According to the ex, Diana was not popular with everyone in England. In fact, some people thoroughly hated her.

This is pretty much wrong. In all my life, I've never heard anyone badmouth her to me. At least not in person. Before she died or after.
        Even before she died people blamed Charles for the marriage breakdown. Given his close ties to Jimmy Saville...well you can guess what kind of rumours are flying round now.

Not in the press though.

The above poster who said never believe a word of the English tabloids is right. They never printed a word without an agenda behind it.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • SUSAN B.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/05/2017 12:57 AM - Hide
      • Diana had a difficult job that required her to be both a wife and mother with the additional burden of Princess. No
        one spoke to her regarding protocol for her wedding to Charles. She was expected to be a wife and Mother and the Princess of Wales. She had no guidelines to follow. No one to consult. She was pulled apart by her jealous husband, the media and the Royal family. I think that she did a wonderful job as Princess, wife and Mother. Charles has the communication skills of a rock and had no interest in knowing his young wife. If a storm cloud flew overhead Charles
        ran to his Mother and then Camilla. The joke is on Charles as Camilla a closet alcoholic played him like a violin and finally became his wife. Charles was had by Camilla over and over again. He still does not see what he has allowed her to do! Camilla tells Charles what he wants to hear. They have no long last love or the love of their lifetime with each other. I find it difficult to accept a man that wants to be a tampon as the King of England! If Camilla sits with Charles as Queen consort the English will rebel. William is the age to be King not Charles. Camilla should have banished from the Palaces years ago. I am sure when she heard the news of Diana's untimely death she did a dance
        of joy. When Diana confronted Camilla at a private party Camilla did NOT curtsey to Diana as required. I hope that every time Camilla sees Diana's engagement ring on Kate's hand she cringes. Perhaps Camilla needs to go for a late night drive in another country. Cheap users like Camilla are a dime a dozen. Charles has remained forever dumb and out of touch with reality. What a disappointment he must have been to his parents.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:38 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Color me surprised. :rolleyes:

didnt she have a Falafel in the toaster oven?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:47 AM - Hide
      • sh posted:
        This is pretty much wrong. In all my life, I've never heard anyone badmouth her to me. At least not in person.

Then let me be the first to have the pleasure of telling you she was a spoiled manipulative diva who ended up with a Gyppo in her bed.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:48 AM - Hide
      • sh posted:
        This is pretty much wrong. In all my life, I've never heard anyone badmouth her to me. At least not in person. Before she died or after.
        Even before she died people blamed Charles for the marriage breakdown. Given his close ties to Jimmy Saville...well you can guess what kind of rumours are flying round now.

Not in the press though.

The above poster who said never believe a word of the English tabloids is right. They never printed a word without an agenda behind it.

Across the pond, so can you share a few rumors?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 10:56 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:
        Color me surprised. :rolleyes:

didnt she have a Falafel in the toaster oven?

I don't know if that was ever confirmed.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 11:00 AM - Hide
      • The ramp to that underground parking garage has an extreme slope. Anyone taking it at seventy or above would have been flying.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 11:48 AM - Hide
      • Benny_From_Abba posted:
        THE JEWS MUST BE RESPONSIBLE!!!! HOW COME NOBODY HAS BROUGHT UP THE JEWS???

The Daily Mail was Britain's first daily newspaper aimed at the newly literate "lower-middle class market".
        \
        Princess Diana was a real primadonna behind the scenes #1
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 11:53 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        I thought she looked like a horse.

Somehow this isn't an article about Camilla Parker-Bowles, the horse-faced chick with whom Charles cheated on his wife Diana?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 12:50 PM - Hide
      • Jock_Sniffer posted:
        Mind you, I'd still fuck her, of course. :thumbup:

:tfb:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 01:10 PM - Hide
      • Jock_Sniffer posted:
        Mind you, I'd still fuck her, of course. :thumbup:

She sexed Arabs.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 02:07 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        She was foul and roinky.

Wasn't she of the proletariat social class? It would explain a lot.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 03:02 PM - Hide
      • Once you start fucking a mud your chances if dying go way up.

I wouldn't say she's a coalburner but she was close.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 05/19/2017 03:11 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        She was foul and roinky.

Did she do anal?
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - Baby Boomers were too spineless to tackle the real social problems of the USA so they hid behind the civil rights movement.
      • View Topic - I'm not getting enough attention. So I will start a thread about what I'm doing behind the scenes