• Mother Gives Her Daughter An Ass Whoopin For Doing The Pass Out Challenge

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: Mother Gives Her Daughter An Ass Whoopin For Doing The Pass Out Challenge
      Posted 06/07/2015 06:14 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I'm all for spanking kids but damn, how can you give that much pain to someone you love more than life itself? I just don't understand that.

She doesn't love her. She is just unleashing her rage at being disrespected. Whatever the kid did is just the excuse to chimpout.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Douglas g smith
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/21/2017 07:22 AM - Hide

• Lady I don't give a damn what any of you hypocritical blasphemous individuals say ....Esp in April child abuse prevention month that is blantant abuse period...You and all like you need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law or do you idiots also believe in spouse abuse....They are one in the same don't argue this is the truth...I speak the facts according to GOD herself... Testify bitches...Or G.F.Y. AND LADY AS WITH ALL OF YOU IDIOT PARENTS WHOM DARE HIT YOUR CHILDREN...THE Day is coming for you YOU WILL ANSWER FOR EVERY SINGLE INFRACTION OF HER (GOD) WORD ...U MUST FACE YOUR WRONGS...
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/21/2017 08:25 AM - Hide
    • Douglas g smith posted:
      Lady I don't give a damn what any of you hypocritical blasphemous individuals say ....Esp in April child abuse prevention month that is blantant abuse period...You and all like you need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law or do you idiots also believe in spouse abuse....They are one in the same don't argue this is the truth...I speak the facts according to GOD herself... Testify bitches...Or G.F.Y. AND LADY AS WITH ALL OF YOU IDIOT PARENTS WHOM DARE HIT YOUR CHILDREN...THE Day is coming for you YOU WILL ANSWER FOR EVERY SINGLE INFRACTION OF HER (GOD) WORD ...U MUST FACE YOUR WRONGS...

STFU
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/21/2017 08:30 AM - Hide
    • Nothing compared to what I got as a kid.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/21/2017 08:30 AM - Hide
    • I got whipped worse. Make eachother pass out and youd have visions like in flatliners.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/21/2017 08:45 AM - Hide
    • You did the wrong thing so I gonna beat you so you know right from wrong!
      \
      :angry:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 04/21/2017 08:53 AM - Hide
    • :lalala: WHEN A NOG COMES ALONG, YOU MUST WHIP IT :lalala:
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - Alabama Man Captured After Raping Mother And 8-Year-Old Daughter
  • View Topic - Girl Has A Seizure After Doing The Pass Out Challenge
  • View Topic - Mother and Daughter finger each other while watching Father suck off Daughter's black boyfriend.
  • View Topic - Daughter walk in on mother and me. Hurting interstellar smile turn to maw hatred.
  • View Topic - Mother Beats Her Daughter With A Shovel - Well, You Don't Have To Guess The Race
  • View Topic - "Fathers were forced to rape their daughters, and sons their mothers, as other family members watched."