Browse the latest posts sorted by post date.
Control who appears in your newsfeed by following / unfollowing other members. Join and then login to use this feature.
- Re: Should I donate to the rnc or just directly to trump?Posted 01/17/2018 01:41 AM
- Never, EVER, give your money to the RNC... for one thing you're literally donating to Trump's enemies.
Do what the "liberals" are doing... they're starving the DNC of funds but funding the candidates they like directly.
After 50 years of near continuous defeats & failures to actually "conserve" anything that was good in America I think it's time the RNC died... at least until the alt-right infiltrate it & take it over.
- Proposal Would Widen Permissible Use of Nuclear Arms By DAVID E. SANGER and WILLIAM J. BROAD A newly drafted U.S. nuclear strPosted 01/17/2018 01:41 AM
- Proposal Would Widen Permissible Use of Nuclear Arms
By DAVID E. SANGER and WILLIAM J. BROAD
A newly drafted U.S. nuclear strategy that has been sent to President Trump for approval would expand "extreme circumstances" for nuclear retaliation to include a crippling cyberattack.
My computer crashed. Bring me the football.
- Re: when i die someone will let you know so you can have a memorial herePosted 01/17/2018 01:41 AM
- You have to post a secret code word here so after you die, we will summon you to repeat your code word.
If you come back and post it, we will remember you.
If not... what's to remember?
- Re: Gruntled Number One!!! The 'pool abuzz with glee as dregs applaud uproariously. As they should. I remain semi-humble, howeverPosted 01/17/2018 01:35 AM
- Stable Genius posted:. posted:hey guys, micro here.
so a quick search of the dubious mostly non working search here on f169 for Gruntled
posts looks to me like a couple of things happened.
posts i remember reading of his in the past few weeks are gone.
then, there are posts like this thread where he clearly looks like Quence hacked him.
not his style at all here.
our guess is that there is foul play and it won't end well.
- Question for the Trevs here, do you share your knowledge with your co-workers or keep it to yourself?Posted 01/17/2018 01:33 AM
- I'm not talking propriety stuff that everyone needs to know....but stuff like programming languages and other shit you either went to school for or took the initiative to learn on your own.
There's a dude at work whose job I am making easier with SQL queries and now he's asking me to teach him SQL. He's more of a network/sys admin type.
Would you share your knowledge if you're just a grunt and not in management?
- Re: Freerepublic bagnuts see the coming democratic tsunami.Posted 01/17/2018 01:32 AM
- I could understand the Republicans' strategy in counter-signalling President Trump's agenda, if there was a strategy at play.
When the GOP owned the presidency, House and Senate during the Bush years, the Dems were able to win back the House and Senate by successfully convince voters that there was too much support for Bush.
Now, during the first year of President Trump's administration, the Republicans could have been playing a game where they were trying to show they could be the majority party AND the opposition party, by having "cucks" and "establishment" be the opposition to the more conservative aspects of Trump's agenda. But that hasn't worked.
But maybe this is just part of the election cycle - that the party that wins the presidency loses the House and Senate? History shows that to be true. Which means Republicans can not only win back their majorities but increase them. I guess that hinges on Trump's popularity. And if he continues to remain as unpopular as he is now, he could be forced out by his own party in 2020.