• I demand Hans remove :cryingnazi: THIS IS A JEW. VERY anti-semitic.

F169 Discussion Forum is an Internet community that hosts discussions about topics like Jews. The community discussion forum is a great place to discuss Jews and almost anything else that's on your mind. Join one of hundreds of discussions about Jews at our anonymous discussion forum now.
    • Replies:

• Stable Genius
      • Re: I demand Hans remove :cryingnazi: THIS IS A JEW. VERY anti-semitic.
        Posted 02/06/2018 07:28 AM - Hide
      • (((Hans))) doesn't maintain consistent policy.

He lets retard kikes get away with 'OCD', because...
        Kikes!
        More: Jew
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 02/06/2018 07:36 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        translation: god i love cock, please feed me more
        \
        ;tranny;

No, jewfaggot, you translated that incorrectly!

You are projecting because you like to suck your rabbi's warty, herpes-riddled little dick and guzzle his subhuman and foetid semen.

Don't tell us your sickening problems, you disgusting kike!
        ;surebro;
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 02/06/2018 09:44 AM - Hide
      • Maybe you all should red-pill Hans on The Jewish Question.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

You currently have 0 points left to use for premium emotes/fomotes.
      If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Giphy, PostImages.org, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      Our Internet community hosts plenty of discussions about Jews. To participate in a discussion about Jews just browse our list of available topics and find one that interests you. Once you've found an interesting topic, join right in!
      • Anonymous Discussion Forums:
        • 'Count Dankula' goes on trial for Anti-Semitic Comedy Video
          Posted 01/07/2018 05:41 PM
        • Count Dankula is this Scottish guy who makes comedy videos on YouTube. He's pretty alt-right in his humor, and pretty funny.

One of the ongoing themes is mocking his girlfriend's pet pug dog. In one video, Dankula puts the dog in front of a screen of Hitler rallies and teaches him to Seig Heil on command.

Although Dankula says in the video that he's not racist and the only reason he's doing it is to piss off his girlfriend, he has been arrested on hate crime charges. He faces a year in prison if convicted.

The video has been taken down but here's an edited version of it, sorry the video doesn't embed here so you'll have to watch it over at their news site:

[ Read more ]
        • Geralt_Of_Aztlan
        • I resent being called anti-white. I am mostly pro white, chink, slurpie,jew and other productive races. But I like to make fun
          Posted 12/26/2017 07:05 PM
        • of them as well.

Niggers, white libfaggots, french and canadians are all scum. :mad:

[ Read more ]
        • FBI agent removed from Mueller probe for anti-Trump messages
          Posted 12/02/2017 10:48 PM
        • A veteran FBI counterintelligence agent was removed from special counsel Robert Mueller's team investigating Russian election meddling after the discovery of an exchange of text messages seen as potentially anti-President Donald Trump, a person familiar with the matter said Saturday.

The removal of the agent, who also had worked on the investigation of Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server, occurred this summer. The person who discussed the matter with The Associated Press was not authorized to speak about it by name and spoke on condition of anonymity.

Peter Carr, a spokesman for Mueller, said Mueller removed the agent, Peter Strzok, from the team "immediately upon learning of the allegations." He would not elaborate on the nature of the accusations.

The swift removal almost certainly reflected a desire to insulate the investigators from any claims of political bias or favoritism. Trump and many of his supporters have at times sought to discredit the investigation, in part by claiming a close relationship between Mueller and fired FBI Director James Comey and by pointing to political contributions to Democratic candidates made by some lawyers on the team.

[ Read more ]
        • Finance_Boi
        • Islamic Group Demands Google Sensor "Anti-Muslim" Websites... Google gladly caves in 3... 2... 1...
          Posted 11/08/2017 03:31 PM
        • Self-proclaimed hate crime recording group Tell MAMA has demanded that Google review its algorithms to ensure that searches on topics such as grooming gangs and terrorism do not yield "anti-Muslim" results.

Tell MAMA alleged that "far right" groups have manipulated the search giant's results to stoke tensions against Muslim communities living in Britain, in the "anti-Islamophobia" organisation's annual report.

"We urge Google to review how far-right websites are cheating its search algorithm through Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in order to improve their rankings on stories related to crime, sexual exploitation, and terrorism," it stated.

"A higher ranking not only increases their legitimacy but may draw vulnerable individuals into extreme echo chambers." [...]

[ Read more ]
        • haaaahahahahahahahaha the :cryingnazi: image spamming ocd faggot spammed the board so much he got his imagge removed
          Posted 09/11/2017 10:58 PM
        • :cryingnazi:

;biglol;:lmao:

[ Read more ]
        • Finance_Boi
        • Bill Clinton Statue: Rape Victims Demand Removal
          Posted 08/21/2017 12:27 PM
        • ;lolol;

Former Bill Clinton rape victims have come forward demanding that a statue of him, erected in South Dakota, be torn down.

As the far-left continue to erase history by removing 'controversial' monuments and statues across the country, real victims such as Juanita Broaddrick (who claimed she was raped by Bill Clinton in the 1970's) are now fighting back against the [zionist] madness.

Breitbart.com reports: "I would like to 'personally' use a sledgehammer on it, with the help of Kathleen Willey and Paula Jones," Broaddrick told the American Mirror, referring to other alleged victims of Clinton's sexual advances.

[ Read more ]