• Stable Genius
    • Re: Too much anti-Semitism, I leave
      Posted 01/31/2018 10:21 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Wrong.

Big Pharma is owned by the Vanguard group.

The Vanguard Group is owned by Wellington Management Company

Wellington was started by Walter A Morgan, a devout CHRISTIAN!!!!

:mittens:

Perhaps you missed the part where I said "... OWN OR ARE VERY INFLUENTIAL ..."

Take your :mittens: and cram them up your ass, kike faggot.

See how the OCD :basementnazi: reacts when he is :pwned:

If only you could post 20 shlomos.

;lolol;

Well it would appear you missed this:

. posted:
      Yawn. More mittens from the kike who refuses to touch on kike ownership and influence of media, academia, banking, retail, government.

Here's a partial list for you to chew on:

Arie S. Belldegrun, Israeli-born president and CEO of Kite Pharma
      Phillip Frost, entrepreneur, chairman and CEO of OPKO Health, former Vice chairman of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
      Stewart Rahr, founder of Kinray, the largest privately owned pharmaceutical distributor in the world
      Shlomo Rechnitz, Los Angeles-based health care magnate, founder of TwinMed
      Richard Roberts, president and former owner of URL Pharma
      Kenneth A. Samet, president and CEO of MedStar Health, Inc.
      Leonard Schleifer, founder and CEO of biotechnology company Regeneron
      Daniel E. Straus, founder of CareOne LLC and minority owner of the Memphis Grizzlies
      Samuel D. Waksal, French-born founder of ImClone Systems, Kadmon Corporation; convicted fraudster

NO, JEWS AREN'T HEAVILY INFLUENTIAL WITHIN BIG PHARMA AT ALL
      :winner:

Also when you brought up the sale of Rarh's company, you forgot to mention that it went to another group of jews headed by jews ;cornlol;

:potd:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 01/31/2018 10:24 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Purchased by Cardinal Health. And who is the CEO of Cardinal Health? Mike (((Kaufmann)))

Yuo=:pwned::pwned::pwned:

\
      :crybabynazi:

Why wasn't he on your original list. You unemployed basementnazis should have plenty of time for research.

;laughing2;
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 01/31/2018 10:27 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Wrong.

;lolol;

. posted:
      Yawn. More mittens from the kike who refuses to touch on kike ownership and influence of media, academia, banking, retail, government.

Phillip Frost, entrepreneur, chairman and CEO of OPKO Health, former Vice chairman of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
      Stewart Rahr, founder of Kinray, the largest privately owned pharmaceutical distributor in the world
      Daniel E. Straus, founder of CareOne LLC and minority owner of the Memphis Grizzlies
      Samuel D. Waksal, French-born founder of ImClone Systems, Kadmon Corporation; convicted fraudster

Also when you brought up the sale of Rarh's company, you forgot to mention that it went to another group of jews headed by jews ;cornlol;

Notice the lack of proof that a single employee of Cardinal is jewish.

:pwned:
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 01/31/2018 10:28 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Purchased by Cardinal Health. And who is the CEO of Cardinal Health? Mike (((Kaufmann)))

\

Why wasn't he on your original list. You unemployed basementnazis should have plenty of time for research.

;laughing2;

Well, genius, that's because it was not an all-inclusive list. Perhaps you missed this part:

. posted:

Look dude you've been utterly :pwned: ITT. Just accept it gracefully and go away. You only look more pathetic the more you try and fight it.
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 01/31/2018 10:30 PM : Edited 01/31/2018 10:32 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Wrong.

;lolol;

. posted:

\
      ;yuofag4;

I forgot you retards don't know how to use google. Here you go http://www.cardinalhealth.com/en/about-us/our-people/our-leaders.html

:pwned::pwned::pwned:
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 01/31/2018 10:30 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

\

;laughing2;

Well, genius, that's because it was not an all-inclusive list. Perhaps you missed this part:

. posted:

Look dude you've been utterly :pwned: ITT. Just accept it gracefully and go away. You only look more pathetic the more you try and fight it.

\
      :cryingnazi:

You tried that one at Stalingrad.
      It didn't work there either.
    • Stable Genius
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 01/31/2018 10:36 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Wro ng.

;lolol;

. posted:

\
      ;yuofag4;

I forgot you retards don't know how to use google. Here you go http://www.cardinalhealth.com/en/about-us/our-people/our-leaders.html

:ayrts:

Nowhere does it say Mike Kaufmann is jewish.

Why don't you go post some shlomos at a board where they allow that garbage.

• Stable Genius
      Posted 01/31/2018 10:39 PM - Hide
    • Fuck off kike, you lost!
      Hard!
      ;smug;
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 01/31/2018 10:56 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :ayrts:

Lots of jews named Olson.

Go away, you oven-worthy, subhuman fool!
      :trump:
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 01/31/2018 11:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      In the past two weeks, I have started numerous threads that had nothing to do with Jews.

Only one didn't have an anti-semitic comment inserted into it.

No bashing of blacks, Muslims, Chinese, or anyone else. Just raw Jew hate.

I'm a good guy, I can take a good joke. But, the constant bullshit is tiresome.

BTW: I'm not leaving, I'm not the OP, but, shut the fuck up you idiots. Just because my coffee was weak this morning wasn't because Jews watered it down - its because Indians watered it down. (They own the store)

Indians are here because kikes changed the immigration laws in 1965.
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 01/31/2018 11:06 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      In the past two weeks, I have started numerous threads that had nothing to do with Jews.

Only one didn't have an anti-semitic comment inserted into it.

No bashing of blacks, Muslims, Chinese, or anyone else. Just raw Jew hate.

I'm a good guy, I can take a good joke. But, the constant bullshit is tiresome.

BTW: I'm not leaving, I'm not the OP, but, shut the fuck up you idiots. Just because my coffee was weak this morning wasn't because Jews watered it down - its because Indians watered it down. (They own the store)

Indians are here because kikes changed the immigration laws in 1965.

:potd:
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 01/31/2018 11:12 PM - Hide
    • Yet another Jewish concern troll... if I had a shekel for everyone I've seen...
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 02/01/2018 06:37 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Hmm....Blazejewski, Cowman, Kaufmann, Mayer, Olson, Weitzman...

YEP TOTALLY NO JEWS RUNNING THE SHOW THERE

"BLAZEJEWSKI"

"BLAZE JEW SKI"

"BLAZE JEWS"

:lmao::lol:;cornlol;:oldlol::rofl:
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 02/05/2018 08:24 PM : Edited 02/05/2018 08:25 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Standard operating procedure for a kike. They will never adopt intellectual honesty/integrity. That's why it's better to just gas them irl.

Gassing themb doesn't seem to work very well. Just look at all the gassing survivors of the NAZI DEATH CAMPS.

Next time around, I think we'll just have to use the tried-and-true bullet to the head method.
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 02/06/2018 03:43 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Standard operating procedure for a kike. They will never adopt intellectual honesty/integrity. That's why it's better to just gas them irl.

Gassing themb doesn't seem to work very well. Just look at all the gassing survivors of the NAZI DEATH CAMPS.

Next time around, I think we'll just have to use the tried-and-true bullet to the head method.

Nazi 'death camps' were of course labour camps... This is no doubt the fact that you are alluding to, but just to be absolutely clear.

For the jew, being made to work is the equivalent of being killed.
    • Stable Genius
      Posted 02/06/2018 03:54 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      :rofl: Check out "Jorge Gomez"

Whore-hay here.
      Whore-hay ummmm Gomez.
      Yep. I'm hispanic.
      Totally mexican here, 169% beaner.
      Kekekeke whoops ahem I mean jajaja
      \

Could it be any more obvious?

:lmao::lol:;cornlol;:oldlol::rofl: check out the schnozz on Mr. "Gomez" :lmao::rofl::lol:;slol;;ulol;;slol2;:lol::oldlol::rofl::lmao::lmao:;cornlol;
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

You currently have 0 points left to use for premium emotes/fomotes.
If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Giphy, PostImages.org, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Anonymous Discussion Forums:
    • Trump names attorney who fights campus anti-Semitism to civil rights post
      Posted 10/26/2017 04:24 PM
    • Kenneth L. Marcus, an attorney who has championed the use of the 1964 federal civil rights act to investigate allegations of anti-Semitism on campus, has been appointed assistant secretary for civil rights in the Department of Education.

President Donald J. Trump announced the nomination Wednesday.

As president and general counsel of the Louis D. Brandeis Center for Human Rights Under Law, Marcus has deployed Title VI of the civil rights act in urging the Education Department's Office for Civil Rights to open investigations over harassment of Jewish students at various universities.

The Brandeis Center, unaffiliated with the university near Boston, has also urged state legislatures and government agencies to adopt the U.S. State Department's definition of anti-Semitism, which considers demonizing, delegitimizing or applying a double standard to Israel to be forms of anti-Semitism.

[ Read more ]
    • Trump tells Jewish leaders he plans to go after anti-Semitism
      Posted 09/18/2017 03:25 AM
    • Trump tells Jewish leaders he plans to go after anti-Semitism

President Trump on Friday told Jewish leaders during the traditional phone call before the start of the High Holy Days next week that he would crack down on rising anti-Semitism across the US.

With his Jewish son-in-law Jared Kushner also on the line, Trump said the tradition of Judaism "strengthens our nation and inspires us all," The Jerusalem Post reported.

Trump said he was aware that Holocaust survivors were also on the call, and emphasized how important it was to learn their history.

[ Read more ]
    • Pro-North Korean website in Los Angeles promotes anti-Semitism
      Posted 08/11/2017 05:40 PM
    • Though few in number, North Korean loyalists in Los Angeles are dedicated and prolific in their public adulation of the brutal dictatorship, now flexing its muscles as a nuclear power. Woven into their Korean-language propaganda is the idea that Jews manipulate the international order, turning it against their beloved tyrant, Kim Jong Un.

At least two L.A.-based contributors to a local, pro-North Korean website, Lee Insook and Yai Joung-woong, are using the platform to spread anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. Similar groups based on the East Coast and abroad also participate in spreading outlandish stereotypes of Jews, drawing on age-old tropes such as "Protocols of the Elders of Zion."

"The black shadow government of the United States Jews is said to approve a civil war on the Korean peninsula," Yai wrote in May on the Korean-language propaganda site Minjok Tongshin (minjok.com), which translates to "National Communication."

With its ever-expanding nuclear program and missiles now judged powerful enough to reach the United States, North Korea has become a top policy concern for the Donald Trump administration as it searches for strategies to thwart its nuclear ambitions.
      The country has grabbed recent headlines through high-profile missile tests and by repatriating a comatose Jewish American, Otto Warmbier, who had been imprisoned for more than a year. He died shortly after he was released to his family in Ohio.

[ Read more ]
    • Firebombing of Synagogue 'Not Anti-Semitism' : German Court
      Posted 04/05/2017 09:18 PM
    • The firebombing of a synagogue by three Muslim men was not anti-Semitism, but a legitimate act of criticism against Israel, a German regional court has ruled.

www.breitbart.com/london/2017/01/15/firebombing-synagogue-legitimate-criticism-israel-court-rules/

Jackasses

[ Read more ]
    • As A Holocaust Survivor (Treblinka and Buchenwald)...I'm saddened to see anti-semitism rear its ugly head once again in Germany.
      Posted 04/04/2017 09:00 AM
    • It was the Nazis yesterday. Today it's the Muslims.

We must remain ever so vigilant. As a Holocaust survivor (Treblinka and Buchenwald) I vow to fight till my last breath against anti-semitism.

:frown:

[ Read more ]
    • The common thread throughout all these insane mass killers is anti-semitism. Anti-semites are the worst people in the World.
      Posted 07/09/2016 02:12 PM
    • Dallas Shooter=anti-semite
      Orlando Shooter=anti-semite
      San Bernandino shooters=anti-semites
      9/11 attackers=anti-semites

Anti-semites are pieces of shit.

[ Read more ]