• Gym poser's testicles EXPLODED as he lifted too much weight

• Posted 01/08/2018 06:47 AM - Hide
      • http://www.suffolkgazette.com/news/testicles-explode/

A keep fit fanatic's testicles EXPLODED after his vain attempt to lift more weight went terribly wrong, it has emerged.

Scott Wells, 24, was left screaming in agony and covered in blood after the horrendous accident in his Ipswich gym.

He had been trying to impress his mates by lifting 150 pounds (68 kilos) - 15 more than he had managed before.

But he strained so much that both his testicles exploded in his shorts.

An ambulance was called and paramedics stemmed the blood loss before taking Mr Wells, a car mechanic, to Ipswich Hospital.

Doctors were unable to save his testicles, and informed him he will never be able to have children.

A witness at the Mr Muscles gym said: "I have never seen anything like it. This bloke fancied himself a bit and was bragging to his mates that he could beat his personal best.

"He loaded more weight onto the bar and then went for it. He was really struggling, going red in the face - and then it happened.

"There was a sort of loud popping, he dropped the bar and collapsed on the floor, rolling around in agony.

"I suppose it serves him right for showing off."

A member of staff at the gym said: "The ambulance guys said when you strain too much, one of two things can happen - either your rectum becomes prolapsed or your testicles explode. Not in women, obviously.

"Unfortunately for Mr Wells, it was the latter. We do not expect to see him here for a while."
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    Welcome to the F169 Discussion Forum! Our anonymous forum is a place where users can participate in discussions about Gyms. As a user of our discussion forum, you'll enjoy discussing Gyms and similar topics. You can immediately join a discussion about Gyms at our anonymous discussion forum. No email needed.
    • Replies:

• Stable Genius
      • Re: Gym poser's testicles EXPLODED as he lifted too much weight
        Posted 01/08/2018 06:56 AM - Hide
      • I remember on that old site Rotten, there was a pic of some weightlifter whose ass prolapsed while trying to lift.
        More: Gym
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/08/2018 07:23 AM - Hide
      • Darwin Award winner :thumbup:
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/08/2018 07:38 AM - Hide
      • total b.s., but funny
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/08/2018 07:47 AM - Hide
      • Someone explain the biology behind this alleged incident.

If he'd suffered a full scrotal prolapse, I could have believed it, but...
      • Mr. Safety
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/08/2018 08:10 AM - Hide
      • This is exactly why no one here lifts.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/08/2018 08:57 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Straining to lift 150 lbs? :snicker:

Oh yeah. I forgot all the dots were millionaires AND in top physical condition. I bet you regularly work out with 200 lbs dumb bells, bench 500 and squat 32,000 lbs. Am I right?
        Posted 01/08/2018 08:58 AM - Hide
      • sick dot posted:
        Yes, bullshit. A man without testicles can easily have children with testosterone replacement therapy.

I guess low T is a real thing. Who knew? :shrug:
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/08/2018 09:02 AM : Edited 01/08/2018 09:02 AM - Hide
      • obviously fake story, but don't make mistake that it's not designed to place seeds for growing inside your beautiful minds in case you come around men without testicles and they have no fake testicular cancer stories to tell. But once again it's impossible to tell anything with brexit empire bioweapons as they are supported by mighty pig pens. I remember stories growing up in soviet union about catholic church deliberating castrating choir boys to preserve their voice. Now you have to understand that voice is also instrument of power for disturbing the peace, acoustic weapon that can break even glass, etc etc.. Notice all those rainbow rambo athletes in WWE have equally muscular tongues? Same story with jerry springer show. Some hicks from the sticks, but magically einsteins of emotional intelligence, not afraid to defend their point whatever it might be in front of live audience and entire country for that matter.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/08/2018 10:40 AM - Hide
      • . posted:

Lol ikr? I was expecting a more substantial amount
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/08/2018 10:41 AM - Hide
      • . posted:
        . posted:

Oh yeah. I forgot all the dots were millionaires AND in top physical condition. I bet you regularly work out with 200 lbs dumb bells, bench 500 and squat 32,000 lbs. Am I right?

;triggered;
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/08/2018 10:54 AM - Hide
      • .. posted:
        obviously fake story, but don't make mistake that it's not designed to place seeds for growing inside your beautiful minds in case you come around men without testicles and they have no fake testicular cancer stories to tell. But once again it's impossible to tell anything with brexit empire bioweapons as they are supported by mighty pig pens. I remember stories growing up in soviet union about catholic church deliberating castrating choir boys to preserve their voice. Now you have to understand that voice is also instrument of power for disturbing the peace, acoustic weapon that can break even glass, etc etc.. Notice all those rainbow rambo athletes in WWE have equally muscular tongues? Same story with jerry springer show. Some hicks from the sticks, but magically einsteins of emotional intelligence, not afraid to defend their point whatever it might be in front of live audience and entire country for that matter.

;whereu;
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/08/2018 02:47 PM - Hide
      • . posted:

Do you even lift bro?
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/08/2018 02:53 PM - Hide
      • 68 kg? :lol:
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/08/2018 02:55 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Do you even lift bro?

I actually do. Granted I am not Serena Williams but I lift and do plenty of cardio. I got to balance out my alcoholism.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/08/2018 02:57 PM - Hide
      • GENE POOL CLEANING ENGAGED.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/08/2018 03:00 PM - Hide
      • sick dot posted:
        Yes, bullshit. A man without testicles can easily have children with testosterone replacement therapy.

do they grow back with testosterone?

:fry:
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/08/2018 03:14 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        .. posted:
        obviously fake story, but don't make mistake that it's not designed to place seeds for growing inside your beautiful minds in case you come around men without testicles and they have no fake testicular cancer stories to tell. But once again it's impossible to tell anything with brexit empire bioweapons as they are supported by mighty pig pens. I remember stories growing up in soviet union about catholic church deliberating castrating choir boys to preserve their voice. Now you have to understand that voice is also instrument of power for disturbing the peace, acoustic weapon that can break even glass, etc etc.. Notice all those rainbow rambo athletes in WWE have equally muscular tongues? Same story with jerry springer show. Some hicks from the sticks, but magically einsteins of emotional intelligence, not afraid to defend their point whatever it might be in front of live audience and entire country for that matter.

;whereu;

For real!
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/08/2018 03:22 PM - Hide
      • DANGER ZONE posted:
        http://www.suffolkgazette.com/news/testicles-explode/

A keep fit fanatic's testicles EXPLODED after his vain attempt to lift more weight went terribly wrong, it has emerged.

Scott Wells, 24, was left screaming in agony and covered in blood after the horrendous accident in his Ipswich gym.

He had been trying to impress his mates by lifting 150 pounds (68 kilos) - 15 more than he had managed before.

But he strained so much that both his testicles exploded in his shorts.

An ambulance was called and paramedics stemmed the blood loss before taking Mr Wells, a car mechanic, to Ipswich Hospital.

Doctors were unable to save his testicles, and informed him he will never be able to have children.

A witness at the Mr Muscles gym said: "I have never seen anything like it. This bloke fancied himself a bit and was bragging to his mates that he could beat his personal best.

"He loaded more weight onto the bar and then went for it. He was really struggling, going red in the face - and then it happened.

"There was a sort of loud popping, he dropped the bar and collapsed on the floor, rolling around in agony.

A member of staff at the gym said: "The ambulance guys said when you strain too much, one of two things can happen - either your rectum becomes prolapsed or your testicles explode. Not in women, obviously.

"Unfortunately for Mr Wells, it was the latter. We do not expect to see him here for a while."

:smh:
        Never happened. Even the fake news have gone to shit these days.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 01/08/2018 03:35 PM - Hide
      • DANGER ZONE posted:

This strains credibility.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

You currently have 0 points left to use for premium emotes/fomotes.
      If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Giphy, PostImages.org, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      Get involved in a discussion about Gyms by browing our list of available discussions. Once you find a discussion about Gyms you can join in without filling out a registration form. It's really that easy to discuss Gyms on our website!
      • Anonymous Discussion Forums:
        • Why spend money to lift weights at the gym, when it's fairly easy to buy your own barbell and bench set for use at home?
          Posted 01/18/2017 01:58 PM
        • My bench and barbell sit in a small 5x10 room in my condo apartment. I bought my weightlifting equipment with $100 of birthday money 15 years ago at Wal-Mart. As I got stronger, I bought and added more 25 pound plates.

If you have even less free space than this, you can get a Bowflex that folds up nicely into a corner.

No need to buy a gym membership and share equipment with gym fags or hipster fags. If I want to do cardio, I go outside and run.

[ Read more ]
        • Can you burst a blood vessel lifting weights? I was doing leg presses at the gym yesterday and today I've got a hemorrhoid
          Posted 06/08/2015 02:29 PM
        • BUTT GRAPES.

:mad:

[ Read more ]