• Would you rather live in SF with faggots or in Detroit with niggers?

• Stable Genius
      • Posted 12/19/2017 05:33 PM - Hide
      • Don't answer so quick. Think about it. If you were around faggots 24/7 it'd turn your stomach. They'd make you sick. At least with the niggers you'd carry that CCW at all times and be prepared to shoot a nigger in the head.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Stable Genius
      • Re: Would you rather live in SF with faggots or in Detroit with niggers?
        Posted 12/19/2017 05:36 PM - Hide
      • Faggots are a small part of the population of SF. Of course, the libbies are a large part.

SF has beautiful weather and scenery, and it's close to several versions of heaven on earth. Yosemitie and the Sierra, the Redwood Empire, and Big Sur/Central Coast.

Detroit has nothing.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 12/19/2017 05:37 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Faggots are a small part of the population of SF. Of course, the libbies are a large part.

SF has beautiful weather and scenery, and it's close to several versions of heaven on earth. Yosemitie and the Sierra, the Redwood Empire, and Big Sur/Central Coast.

Detroit has nothing.

Yosemite.

Sorry.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 12/19/2017 05:39 PM - Hide
      • Faggots. At lest they are amusing and harmless.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 12/19/2017 05:43 PM - Hide
      • Really looking to compare cultures here. Gay culture or Black culture; which is worse.
        On the face, you'd immediately say black. I'm not so sure though. I have to live for now in a city that's turning black. I CCW at all times and am psychologically ready to shoot a nigger in his peanut head. They pick up on that and I've only had a problem a couple of times.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 12/19/2017 05:49 PM - Hide
      • Really I think I prefer living with severe race hate to being around puke inducing faggots. It's close though.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 12/19/2017 05:55 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        C. kill myself. I would rather kill myself than live in either of those two places.

Naw, killing yourself isn't an option for a strong white man. Murder, yes.
        Posted 12/19/2017 06:08 PM - Hide
      • Well, let me put it this way: Detroit has niggers and 'Frisco has fags because 'Frisco had first choice.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 12/19/2017 06:10 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Don't answer so quick. Think about it. If you were around faggots 24/7 it'd turn your stomach. They'd make you sick. At least with the niggers you'd carry that CCW at all times and be prepared to shoot a nigger in the head.

I've lived in San Francisco since 2003. The fags are about 5 percent of the population. I've never felt the need to be on alert if I happen to notice a fag walking down my street at 3am.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 12/19/2017 06:12 PM - Hide
      • DETROIT... I KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH NOGGS, WITH A FUCKING WHIP!
        Posted 12/19/2017 06:26 PM - Hide
      • Faggots are adept at detecting who is a fag and who is not. Few, very few are the fags who will take a chance at approaching a non-faggot. I was only approach once by a fag and that idiot was drunk. I grabbed my hand-axe and raised it and ordered faggot to depart. The idiot did so at a very hasty pace.

Negroes are feral beasts and a danger to all human life.

Opt for fag country.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 12/19/2017 06:30 PM - Hide
      • does it really matter all :jew: got to do is go to ook ook ookland to get your fudge packed
        Posted 12/19/2017 06:40 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        C. kill myself. I would rather kill myself than live in either of those two places.

Me too though I would love to live in SF.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 12/19/2017 06:42 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Really looking to compare cultures here. Gay culture or Black culture; which is worse.
        On the face, you'd immediately say black. I'm not so sure though. I have to live for now in a city that's turning black. I CCW at all times and am psychologically ready to shoot a nigger in his peanut head. They pick up on that and I've only had a problem a couple of times.

Yet the faggots can't tell it's you when they stick their dick through a hole for you to blow.

;cornlol;
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 12/19/2017 06:44 PM - Hide
      • Gruntled posted:
        Faggots are adept at detecting who is a fag and who is not. Few, very few are the fags who will take a chance at approaching a non-faggot. I was only approach once by a fag and that idiot was drunk. I grabbed my hand-axe and raised it and ordered faggot to depart. The idiot did so at a very hasty pace.

Negroes are feral beasts and a danger to all human life.

Opt for fag country.

Are you a Monty Python Lumberjack?

Is that why you carry a hand-ax around with you, Nancy boy?

;cornlol;;ahaa;;datalol;:emma:;datalol;;ahaa;;cornlol;
        Posted 12/19/2017 07:19 PM : Edited 12/19/2017 07:20 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Are you a Monty Python Lumberjack?

Is that why you carry a hand-ax around with you, Nancy boy?

Would you rather live in SF with faggots or in Detroit with niggers? #1

Aircraft crash crew ax. Currently on the shelf close to front door. In real-life it is a formidable-looking device and even more-so when a warrior is wielding it

;gruntled2;
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 12/19/2017 07:28 PM - Hide
      • Gruntled posted:
        Would you rather live in SF with faggots or in Detroit with niggers? #1

Aircraft crash crew ax. Currently on the shelf close to front door. In real-life it is a formidable-looking device and even more-so when a warrior is wielding it

;gruntled2;

Yet when an arthritic loser such as yourself tries to wield it, your McCain-like chicken arms fail you and you resort to throwing insults.

:mittens:
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 12/19/2017 07:31 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Yosemite.

Sorry.

I think we need a Yosemite Sam emoji...
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

You currently have 0 points left to use for premium emotes/fomotes.
      If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Giphy, PostImages.org, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - Would you rather live in downtown Detroit or downtown St Louis?
      • View Topic - LIVE: Cory Booker leads a bunch of SJW's, faggots, and niggers on Capitol steps in a debate on Trumpcare!
      • View Topic - would you rather live in Baltimore , Detroit or New Orleans?
      • View Topic - Would you rather live in Detroit or 30 miles away from the Fukushima nukular plant?
      • View Topic - Would you rather live in an apartment building infested with niggers, or one infested with kikes?
      • View Topic - Would you rather live Bronies or Juggalos?