• I am very PROUD of MATT LAUER

• ALPHA MALE
      • Stable Genius
      • Posted 12/15/2017 11:56 PM - Hide
      • MATT is an ALPHA MALE, and all the HILLARY-ROSIE and WHOOPIE TYPES amongst U.S. really hate "ALPHA MALES"!

PRESIDENT TRUMP is an ALPHA MALE

I LOVE ALPHA MALES

MARK ANTHONY TRAINA
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    Welcome to the F169 Discussion Forum! Our anonymous forum is a place where users can participate in discussions about any subject. As a user of our discussion forum, you'll enjoy discussing any subject that you are interested in. You can immediately join a discussion about any subject at our anonymous discussion forum. No email needed.
    • Replies:

• I LOVE all of U.S.
      • Stable Genius
      • Stable Genius
      • Re: I am very PROUD of MATT LAUER
        Posted 12/18/2017 08:28 AM - Hide
      • Matt has airways been a loser!
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

You currently have 0 points left to use for premium emotes/fomotes.
      If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Giphy, PostImages.org, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Anonymous Discussion Forums:
        • Matt Lauer apologizes, says he's 'soul searching' after 'Today' show firing
          Posted 11/30/2017 09:00 AM
        • Matt Lauer apologized and said he was "soul searching" in a statement read out on NBC's "Today" show on Tuesday, a day after he was fired from his role as co-host of the popular morning show for what the network said was inappropriate sexual behavior.

"There are no words to express my sorrow and regret for the pain I have caused others by words and actions," Lauer said in the statement released to the network. "To the people I have hurt, I am truly sorry."

Lauer said that some of what he has been accused of is untrue and mischaracterized but said, "there is enough truth in these stories to make me feel embarrassed and ashamed."

Reuters has not been able to verify the accusations.

[ Read more ]
        • Trump reacts to Matt Lauer firing with calls to punish NBC and Comcast for 'fake news'
          Posted 11/29/2017 08:48 AM
        • President Donald Trump reacted to news of Matt Lauer's firing by launching yet another attack against media organizations.

The "Today" show host was fired Tuesday for "inappropriate workplace behavior," and Trump called for the firing of executives at NBC News and their parent company Comcast for reporting he doesn't like.

"Wow, Matt Lauer was just fired from NBC for 'inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace,'" the president tweeted. "But when will the top executives at NBC & Comcast be fired for putting out so much Fake News. Check out Andy Lack's past!"

Fox News has been pushing stories recently that suggest NBC News, which is led by chairman Lack and president Noah Oppenheim, passed on reports about sexual misconduct by movie producer Harvey Weinstein.

[ Read more ]
        • Todd Brady
        • I watched some of the Matt Lauer interview with the green haired swimmer. That kid is mildly retarded.
          Posted 08/22/2016 09:59 PM
        • Why did Matt need to keep beating on this special needs kid? It was an ugly display of bullying

Todd Brady
          86 IQ

[ Read more ]
        • Charlie Sheen to Make "Revealing Personal Announcement" to Matt Lauer - HIV+ confession?
          Posted 11/16/2015 01:37 PM
        • The actor will appear on 'Today' on Tuesday.

Charlie Sheen will be making a "revealing personal announcement" to Matt Lauer on Tuesday, Nov. 17 on Today.

The Today show announced the live in-studio interview with the actor on Monday. The interview will be posted on Today.com after it airs, according to the press release.

HOLY SHIT. HE'S THE ONE!

[ Read more ]