• I love a woman over 40, they won't yell, they won't tell, they won't swell and they are greatful as hell!

F169 Discussion Forum is an Internet community that hosts discussions about a wide range of topics. The community discussion forum is a great place to discuss a wide range of topics with people from around the world. Join one of hundreds of discussions at our anonymous discussion forum now.
    • Replies:

• Re: I love a woman over 40, they won't yell, they won't tell, they won't swell and they are greatful as hell!
        Posted 12/12/2017 10:00 PM - Hide
      • All it takes is a good imagination.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Stable Genius
      • Re: I love a woman over 40, they won't yell, they won't tell, they won't swell and they are greatful as hell!
        Posted 12/12/2017 10:25 PM - Hide
      • :puke:
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 12/12/2017 10:30 PM - Hide
      • preg n run is what makes it fun.
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 12/13/2017 12:13 AM - Hide
      • 40 can still preg, Gruntled. Not that you would know about that...
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

You currently have 0 points left to use for premium emotes/fomotes.
      If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Giphy, PostImages.org, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Anonymous Discussion Forums:
        • Wisconsin Farmer
        • Scarborough pins Dem wins on women voters: 'Women standing in the rain in long lines weren't going to move'
          Posted 11/08/2017 11:05 AM
        • MSNBC host Joe Scarborough on Wednesday tied Democratic election wins to women voters who want to send a message to President Donald Trump.

The morning after Democratic candidates won gubernatorial races in Virginia and New Jersey, Scarborough suggested that the movement women voters started after the 2016 presidential election had turned the tables on Republicans.

The MSNBC host noted that both Democrats and Republicans agree that Virginia Governor-elect Ralph Northam (D) "ran one of th worst closing campaigns they had seen in recent memory."

[ Read more ]
        • Finance_Boi
        • Love Wins: Cosmo Pushes Incest, "This Is What It's Like to Fall In Love With Your Brother"
          Posted 11/03/2017 01:29 PM
        • How far down the slide will they go?

Just a little over a week after it said white girls were forbidden to wear Princess Moana costumes for Halloween, Cosmo managed to out-ridiculous itself by normalizing incest.

If you think Cosmo couldn't top its already off-the-charts insanity, then brace yourself, because things are going to get really gross . . . even by Cosmo standards.

[ Read more ]
        • Finance_Boi
        • Bettor Wins $8 Million Bet on Dodgers to Win Game 6, Has Netted $14 Million on World Series... MAGA
          Posted 11/01/2017 10:05 AM
        • Sports betting is becoming more mainstream; your friends, people you work with, everyone's betting nowadays.

Not everyone is betting like this high roller in Las Vegas.

According to RJ Bell, who is an odds provider for the Associated Press, a big-time bettor in Vegas has bet on the winning team in each of the five games of the World Series. He has bet (reinvested) his winnings on the next game each time, which has netted him a cool $8 million so far. Any normal person would set aside at least a few million at that point.

But that's just not the name of the gambling game. The man, who is reportedly under 30 years old and Eastern European, is letting it all ride. He bet a total of $8 million on the Dodgers to win Game 6, and stood to win more than $6 million if the Dodgers pulled out the win (L.A. closed at around -126).

[ Read more ]
        • Being drunk is the manliest thing you can do. Women love a guy who gets drunk alone
          Posted 09/19/2017 07:42 PM
        • It makes them feel you need affection really badly. Chicks love the " im just a lonley drunk with no friends" thing. You just gotta be young and not ugly. Women WILL flock to you.

Just be young and have an underappriciated cock

[ Read more ]
        • The women on 'outnumbered' on fox literally won't stop talking about themselves.
          Posted 04/18/2017 12:41 PM
        • "..as the libertarian, I believe.."

"... I'm the foreign policy girl, here..."

[ Read more ]
        • So the thinking here is fat women fall in love and are obedient to their man?
          Posted 11/13/2016 09:48 PM
        • IDK

There is a fat 25 year old woman at my office that grew up rich. Her dad is easily worth over $20 million. Problem is she is a loud smart ass and fat as well. I would not fuck her with your dick.

Thing is this does not bother her. She goes home to her roommates and they are content with life.

My boss is 63 and got divorced a year ago. He went on the dating sites and was fucking 3-4 women a week during his sex binge. He would leave the office at noon to fuck them and come back at 3. Some were probably fat but I don't know.

[ Read more ]