• Even today, somewhere is a beaten Hillary who never made it to the first lady president of the Free World

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: Even today, somewhere is a beaten Hillary who never made it to the first lady president of the Free World
      Posted 11/11/2017 04:14 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      ;spanky;

Even when we can communicate electronically, the physical world continues to have its barriers. We will overcome that next.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: Even today, somewhere is a beaten Hillary who never made it to the first lady president of the Free World
      Posted 11/11/2017 04:16 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      ;spanky;

Even when we can communicate electronically, the physical world continues to have its barriers. We will overcome that next.

2 funny honey :angry:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 11/11/2017 04:18 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

I am on the driver's seat. We do what I want, not what you think we can.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 11/11/2017 04:20 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

I am on the driver's seat. We do what I want, not what you think we can.

;airasia;
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - Hey rest of the world: Our First Lady is better than yours! Much more fashionable.
  • View Topic - If Hillary Clinton won the election, what would the first three days of her presidency have looked like?
  • View Topic - Imagine today was Hillary's first Monday: Today, Hillary is resting from the exhausting inauguration and we can expect a news...
  • View Topic - Message from President Elect Donald Trump and His first lady
  • View Topic - On this day, Dec. 19, in 1998, Bill Clinton was impeached. Today, in 2016, Hillary officially lost the presidency.