• Chinese Art Exhibit 'This is Africa' Shut Down for Comparing Blacks to Animals

• Fscking Moron
      • Posted 10/15/2017 06:08 AM - Hide
      • https://cdni.rt.com/files/2017.10/original/59e27381fc7e93c8078b4567.jpg
        https://www.rt.com/news/406709-racist-chinese-exhibit-black-animals/

A photography exhibit showing black people side-by-side with wild animals has been pulled in China, following accusations of racism.

'This Is Africa', which opened at the Hubei Provincial Museum in the central Chinese city of Wuhan shortly before National Day in early October, was well-received by some critics. Zhao Yingxin, president of the China Photographic Publishing House, called it "perceptive, smart and visually impactful," adding that the photos seemed to "leap out of the screen," according to Shanghaiist.

"The target audience is mainly Chinese," exhibit curator Wang Yuejun said in a statement, and pointed out that in China, comparing animals and people is not always seen as negative and may sometimes be a compliment, for example in the context of the Chinese zodiac. Having the animals and people side-by-side was his idea, Wang admitted, and not Yu's. But he added that the museum understood the concerns raised and to "show respect for our African friends' opinions," the offending pictures were taken down.

•   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: Chinese Art Exhibit 'This is Africa' Shut Down for Comparing Blacks to Animals
        Posted 10/15/2017 06:27 AM - Hide
      • :lol:

It's also funny because chinks tend to look like monkeys themselves. Niggers and Chinks - they should mate.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: Chinese Art Exhibit 'This is Africa' Shut Down for Comparing Blacks to Animals
        Posted 10/15/2017 06:42 AM - Hide
      • In a way they are worse than animals as their outlook on anything they come across is:
        Can I eat it, no
        can I fuck it, no
        can I steal it, no
        can I break it, no
        then just piss on it and walk away
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - Racist museum in China compares Africans to animals
      • View Topic - lol "woke" spook insists america is in fact africa and the "african americans" are in fact indigenous africans living in africa
      • View Topic - You know what blacks say to Chinese in Africa?
      • View Topic - American Black at work overheard me tell another co-worker I was an African American (Born in South Africa). He lost his mind.
      • View Topic - A Chinese Man INSULTS Black Africans for fucking up what whites did for them
      • View Topic - Why do Blacks have such big COCKS? white cocks are so small compared to black cocks.