• I was brought up that any mixing you do causes serious harm to your body

• Posted 10/12/2017 03:32 PM : Edited 10/12/2017 03:32 PM - Hide
      • A fear of cancer was drummed into me. The word couldn't be uttered. Here is what you have to do to prevent it.

These are very forbidden
        Silverware(Must use paper dishes)
        Hotels
        Old Apartments or houses

Toilet seats
        Sex, getting close, Kissing
        Barber shops
        Pools
        Sleeping over anywhere

Also:
        Any Airplane trips
        Being away from your parents overnight
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Re: I was brought up that any mixing you do causes serious harm to your body
        Posted 10/12/2017 03:43 PM - Hide
      • A kid in school had cancer. He used to come to school like a walking skeleton. My mom used to scare the shit out of me. He said he had a color TV, and did all those other things.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 03:59 PM - Hide
      • Here we go again
        ;facepalm3;
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 04:00 PM - Hide
      • Does the op have mental illness?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 04:05 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        Does the op have mental illness?

Hes trying to make me afraid of everything i think.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - Why is it that you never hear men talking about being fat shamed or advocating body positive causes?
      • View Topic - One day I hope to murder a young girl and sing "your body is a wonderland" as I hump her lifeless corpse
      • View Topic - Is it against the law if someone in your family dies of natural causes and you throw the body in the normal trash?
      • View Topic - Raped female dies Feminists demand male body be disinterred and brought to trial
      • View Topic - Serious question: where can civilians get legit body armor from?
      • View Topic - Further proof the democrat destruction of the family causes societal harm