• First they came for the jew and I said nothing.....

• Fscking Moron
      • Re: First they came for the jew and I said nothing.....
        Posted 10/12/2017 12:11 PM - Hide
      • Hilarious.

Look, he's fair skinned & wearing a white shirt!
        \
        ;sjwfag;

Yeah, but he's also wearing a star of David?
        \
        ;liberal;

ALT RIGHT, GET HIMB!!!
        \
        ;fagbo;

All liberals have been driven insane... Antifa are merely the most obvious candidates for the asylum.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: First they came for the jew and I said nothing.....
        Posted 10/13/2017 02:20 PM - Hide
      • Looks like an example of Big YKW stomping small YKW to the ground by proxy - this is a "western" feature and does not exist anyplace else. Look jews - you have to stand up to your own rotten apples who facilitate these "antifa" terrorists.

Jews can not sit on two chairs at the same time and expect nothing will happen to themb. You can not be both alt-right and facilitators of antifa and "security services".
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - Reminder:Twitter was nothing more than a PC jew desinged trap
      • View Topic - There's nothing like the look on a woman's face as you are sliding inside her for the first time and you can tell that...
      • View Topic - Reminder: there is nothing entrepreneurial, nor Cuban about Mark Cuban. Just another Jew with "Chutzpah"
      • View Topic - Just went to F2 for the first time in 6 months. It's nothing but the same buttplug jerkoffs posting the same shit.
      • View Topic - Remember in two years we'll have our first woman President. Nothing can stop that now Luke.
      • View Topic - I'm beginning to think the whole "self-loathing jew" schtick was nothing more than a clever canard.