• I cannot stand Deep Purple

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: I cannot stand Deep Purple
      Posted 10/12/2017 11:55 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Anyone know the chances of the two retards above posting this exact same beaner video at the same time in an anti-Deep Purple thread? What does this tell us about the mindset here?

;lolol;

I cannot stand Deep Purple #1

hahahahahaha that is a good one!!! GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE:thumbup:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 12:45 PM - Hide
    • dana.whites.ballsack posted:
      they suck

Fools like you need to HUSH! I promise you a Black Night if you repeat such foolish behavior!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 01:03 PM - Hide
    • dana.whites.ballsack posted:
      they suck

That entire late 70's era of pop culture seriously sucked shit. Deeply depressing. I think at the time their fan base consisted of teenaged zit faced losers fucked up on Reds and Ripple. (secobarbital and cheap wine)

This is the antithesis of "consciousness expansion". It's consciousness contraction, a chemical lobotomy.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 01:46 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      That entire late 70's era of pop culture seriously sucked shit. Deeply depressing. I think at the time their fan base consisted of teenaged zit faced losers fucked up on Reds and Ripple. (secobarbital and cheap wine)

This is the antithesis of "consciousness expansion". It's consciousness contraction, a chemical lobotomy.

Great theory, except DP was popular in the late 60's until the mid 70's. David Bowie and the glam rock brigade stole their thunder. Their two biggest albums were Live in Japan and Machinehead.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 02:32 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      In Rock was a great album. Of course I was 13 years old when I got it for my birthday.

just after the "Bris" never again will my sister kiss an unaltered kelbassa all snuggly and taught

Not a Jew :nono:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 02:38 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      I like this one

I get all those era bands confused. :shrug:

Try this on for size

They sound just like DP, right down to the screeching vocals and the Hammond B3 :rockon:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/12/2017 02:40 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Great theory, except DP was popular in the late 60's until the mid 70's. David Bowie and the glam rock brigade stole their thunder. Their two biggest albums were Live in Japan and Machinehead.

I never took note of them till after 73 when I'd already quite listening to rock and roll as everyone was dying. I went over to Baroque music and I have no regrets. I missed nothing.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 10/15/2017 09:36 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Bass players are a dime a dz....only a handful of truly transcendants, and it starts with Cliffy.

This Cliffy?

Ya gall damn right, son. Aint another name you could put anywhere near his, much less another Clifford. Metal up your ass motherfucker.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - Let's be real here, wouldn't living with a 60+ year old LBFM drive someone off the deep end? I can't stand 5 minutes at the DMV
  • View Topic - That time Teapots, Drifterbee and I went to a Deep Purple concert.
  • View Topic - Why did Deep Purple come out with a song called "Space Cucking"?
  • View Topic - Imagine you stand at the carved bank of a tremendous glacial melt, the fierce blue water races past you and falls into a deep