• Truth be told, I Stand With Harvey.

• Fscking Moron
      • Re: Truth be told, I Stand With Harvey.
        Posted 10/12/2017 01:21 AM - Hide
      • come on man, what are you, old?
        don't stand. take a knee.
        lol.
        micro

:cheers:
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 01:28 AM - Hide
      • Dot587 posted:
        Nothing wrong with treating a whore like a whore. He wasn't picking them up outside of a Catholic school.

This is true. The vast majority knew what the deal was agreed with it. How many other dicks did they have to suck before getting to Harvey?

Also, women in business use their beauty/sexuality to manipulate men. It's not like they're all Virgin Marys. Far from it.

And from what we heard in that one audio, Harvey was just begging some whore to come to his room. That's it. He wasn't bullying or intimidating or threatening her, just begging really hard like some desperate schmuck.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 01:13 PM - Hide
      • i want a nasty little jewish princess who squeaks when she cums
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 01:18 PM - Hide
      • Like a fiddle, many are played.
        \
        :yoda2:
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - Lindsey Lohan defends Jewish freak Harvey Weinstein. Encourages others to "stand up."
      • View Topic - What We're Losing in James Comey He was a man who could stand up to power and tell the truth - and that scared Democrats.
      • View Topic - UKraine, must watch, cost of war, why? Truth! Stand up! Demand NO war, no US WW3