• My 95 year old grandmother from Russia says that Trump is much worse than Stalin.

• Fscking Moron
      • Posted 10/11/2017 07:25 PM - Hide
      • She's seen political repressions and unspeakable horror during the Stalin years in Russia but she says that Trump is much worse than Stalin.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: My 95 year old grandmother from Russia says that Trump is much worse than Stalin.
        Posted 10/11/2017 07:28 PM - Hide
      • My unborn child told me that Bill Clinton is a rapist.
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: My 95 year old grandmother from Russia says that Trump is much worse than Stalin.
        Posted 10/11/2017 07:34 PM - Hide
      • Is she a ;jewess2;?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/11/2017 07:46 PM - Hide
      • Stain had better hair.
      • Fscking Moron
      • My 95 year old grandmother from Russia says that Trump is much worse than Stalin. #1

Why are you Russian? Stop Stalin and get to work!
      • Fscking Moron
      • I have survived the Holocaust (Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen) and I hope to survive Trump.

:frown:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 03:24 PM - Hide
      • I see you inherited your grandmother's IQ. Negative 7
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 03:25 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        She's seen political repressions and unspeakable horror during the Stalin years in Russia but she says that Trump is much worse than Stalin.

Your fictional 95 year old grandmother, from Russia, is an irrelevance, as are you. WAYSA?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 10/12/2017 03:27 PM - Hide
      • Trump getting a lot of people killed but not a many, and mostly in poor states.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - Today's congressional testimony. The Russians paid Fusion GPS for the trump hooker dossier. Comey is using Russian propaganda.
      • View Topic - Donald Trump Jr. Russia Meeting Violated Campaign Finance Laws, Government Watchdog Alleges
      • View Topic - Donald Trump's fishy behavior on Russia is bigger than possible email collusion
      • View Topic - If you don't think Trump colluded with the Russians, you need to set down the meth pipe.
      • View Topic - Libtards bring up the Russians and Trump to keep us from Paedogate
      • View Topic - This latest about Trump's son using Russian influence to get favorable financing from a Cyprus bank will end his presidency