• No anti-semitism, anti-marxism or anti-socialdemocracy in my threads

• Stable Genius
      • Posted 09/17/2017 09:23 PM - Hide
      • No anti-clintonism, anti-sorosism or anti-kissingerism either. Lets keep things civil, people.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    Welcome to F169 Discussion Forum, where people meet & discuss a wide range of subjects. Our anonymous forum is home to thousands of users interested in a wide range of subjects so you'll always be able to find a discussion. Since our anonymous discussion forum doesn't require an email address, it's open to anyone. Start an anonymous discussion at our forum now.
    • Replies:

• Sanchez
      • Stable Genius
      • Re: No anti-semitism, anti-marxism or anti-socialdemocracy in my threads
        Posted 09/17/2017 09:28 PM - Hide
      • Stable Genius
        Posted 09/17/2017 09:54 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        I'M WITH THIS GUY ;schlomo;

It could be dangerous.
        Posted 09/17/2017 10:54 PM - Hide
      • Wait til your Clinton/Soros check bounces. You'll be :cry: ing all the way home from the bank.:sadwave:
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Photo: (Optional)

You currently have 0 points left to use for premium emotes/fomotes.
      If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Giphy, PostImages.org, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Anonymous Discussion Forums:
        • Pro-North Korean website in Los Angeles promotes anti-Semitism
          Posted 08/11/2017 05:40 PM
        • Though few in number, North Korean loyalists in Los Angeles are dedicated and prolific in their public adulation of the brutal dictatorship, now flexing its muscles as a nuclear power. Woven into their Korean-language propaganda is the idea that Jews manipulate the international order, turning it against their beloved tyrant, Kim Jong Un.

At least two L.A.-based contributors to a local, pro-North Korean website, Lee Insook and Yai Joung-woong, are using the platform to spread anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. Similar groups based on the East Coast and abroad also participate in spreading outlandish stereotypes of Jews, drawing on age-old tropes such as "Protocols of the Elders of Zion."

"The black shadow government of the United States Jews is said to approve a civil war on the Korean peninsula," Yai wrote in May on the Korean-language propaganda site Minjok Tongshin (minjok.com), which translates to "National Communication."

With its ever-expanding nuclear program and missiles now judged powerful enough to reach the United States, North Korea has become a top policy concern for the Donald Trump administration as it searches for strategies to thwart its nuclear ambitions.
          The country has grabbed recent headlines through high-profile missile tests and by repatriating a comatose Jewish American, Otto Warmbier, who had been imprisoned for more than a year. He died shortly after he was released to his family in Ohio.

[ Read more ]
        • a lot of anti-american threads to do
          Posted 04/30/2017 10:03 PM
        • I love it!

More of it please!

We are going to make this into an ISIS board!

[ Read more ]
        • Firebombing of Synagogue 'Not Anti-Semitism' : German Court
          Posted 04/05/2017 09:18 PM
        • The firebombing of a synagogue by three Muslim men was not anti-Semitism, but a legitimate act of criticism against Israel, a German regional court has ruled.

[ Read more ]
        • As A Holocaust Survivor (Treblinka and Buchenwald)...I'm saddened to see anti-semitism rear its ugly head once again in Germany.
          Posted 04/04/2017 09:00 AM
        • It was the Nazis yesterday. Today it's the Muslims.

We must remain ever so vigilant. As a Holocaust survivor (Treblinka and Buchenwald) I vow to fight till my last breath against anti-semitism.

[ Read more ]
        • The common thread throughout all these insane mass killers is anti-semitism. Anti-semites are the worst people in the World.
          Posted 07/09/2016 02:12 PM
        • Dallas Shooter=anti-semite
          Orlando Shooter=anti-semite
          San Bernandino shooters=anti-semites
          9/11 attackers=anti-semites

Anti-semites are pieces of shit.

[ Read more ]
        • World Jewish Congress chief praises Putin for reducing anti-Semitism
          Posted 04/24/2016 02:39 PM
        • The President of the World Jewish Congress Ronald Lauder praised and thanked Russian President Vladimir Putin on his efforts on reducing anti-Semitism in Russia, during a meeting in Moscow on Tuesday.

Addressing Putin, Ronald Lauder said "sometimes we forget to say 'thank you'. But now I want to say 'thank you'. Thank you for what you've done here for the Jewish people." Lauder recalled a previous meeting with Putin, saying "when I first met with you there was still a great deal of anti-Semitism, there was a great deal of attacks on synagogues, it was officially some anti-Semitism, cemeteries were being defaced," adding "and we spoke about that and you told me that you will change this. And you did. And today there is a minimum of anti-Semitism."

[ Read more ]