• When was the last time you felt truly utterly gobsmacked?

• Fscking Moron
      • VP_Speero_T_Cheney
      • Fscking Moron
      • Re: When was the last time you felt truly utterly gobsmacked?
        Posted 09/14/2017 07:36 PM : Edited 09/14/2017 07:39 PM - Hide
      • Why, I'd have to say it would be the last time my boyfriend pulled his giant 14" cock (black, of course teehee) out of my ass and used it to baste my face, tonsils, and chest with multiple ropey strands of his deliciously scrumptious warm man juice. My oh my do I love being gobsmacked!

Sincererely,

VP_Spiro_T_Cheney
        certified homosexual
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/14/2017 07:37 PM - Hide
      • When I saw the Jew. I'm still somewhat dazed.
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/14/2017 07:38 PM : Edited 09/14/2017 07:39 PM - Hide
      • VP_Speero_T_Cheney posted:
        Why, I'd have to say it would be the last time my boyfriend pulled his giant 14" cock (black, of course teehee) out of my ass and used it to baste my face, tonsils, and chest with multiple ropey strands of his deliciously scrumptious warm man juice. My oh my do I love being gobsmacked!

Sincererely,

VP_Spiro_T_Cheney
        certified homosexual

:potd:
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/14/2017 07:42 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        When did you feel gobsmacked and what caused it?

the double rearender SafeCpo did for me one their noe drive customer then they ran their sack across my back
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - When was the last time you were truly happy?
      • View Topic - When Trump unexpectedly won, it felt like watching that "epic beard man" video for the first time x1000
      • View Topic - Oh God!!! I can't wait to see the look on Hillary's face once she loses! I can't remember the last time I felt this happy....
      • View Topic - last time i ran out of alcohol, i drank a small bottle of vanilla like in the shows. felt like shit the next day
      • View Topic - She felt it was "time to start sharing some personal stuff with you guys".
      • View Topic - Drunk UConn Student Apology Mac and Cheese - I'm truly sorry this time