• SERIOUS QUESTION: WHAT''S THE BEST ANDROID PHONE I CAN BUY FOR $200 AND UNDER?

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: SERIOUS QUESTION: WHAT''S THE BEST ANDROID PHONE I CAN BUY FOR $200 AND UNDER?
      Posted 09/13/2017 01:03 PM - Hide
    • A used iPhone 6.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: SERIOUS QUESTION: WHAT''S THE BEST ANDROID PHONE I CAN BUY FOR $200 AND UNDER?
      Posted 09/13/2017 01:15 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Motorola MOTO G5 Plus

Have had one for a week. $200, good size, etc., etc.

Motorola = :gay:
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 01:15 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Motorola MOTO G5 Plus

specs?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 01:19 PM : Edited 09/13/2017 01:21 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Motorola MOTO G5 Plus

specs?

If only there was some sort of website where you could input the make and model information OP provided and then perform a "search" of the internet that would return documents matching the search criteria you had specified.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 01:23 PM - Hide
    • INTERNET VIGILANTE posted:
      . posted:
      A used iPhone 6.

NOT AN ANDROID, HEEB. :nono:

Android = mobile Google surveillance platform.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 01:26 PM - Hide
    • I don't want to be a jerk here, but isn't there literally a dozen blogs that have this exact question as a post?

Are you just trying to start a conversation?

My phone is the LG Stylo 2. I find it plenty fast processing wise. It's durable, and inexpensive. The drawback is that it's a bit low on memory, but I only use my phone for the stock apps. Nothing fancy.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 01:27 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Motorola MOTO G5 Plus

Motorola is the best name for quality cell phones. They started the business. iPhags need not inquire.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 01:32 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Motorola MOTO G5 Plus

Motorola is the best name for quality cell phones. They started the business. iPhags need not inquire.

Motorola is not Motorola any longer. Motorola is Lenovo with an American name. Lenovo is a Chinese company that makes great laptops.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 01:44 PM - Hide
    • Fuck Android! The iPhone SE has been reduced to $349. Power of a mid/high-level Android phone. Get it instead.
        [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 01:58 PM - Hide
    • Sony Xperia X compact
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:09 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      INTERNET VIGILANTE posted:
      . posted:
      A used iPhone 6.

NOT AN ANDROID, HEEB. :nono:

Android = mobile Google surveillance platform.

:rolleyes:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:12 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Fuck Android! The iPhone SE has been reduced to $349. Power of a mid/high-level Android phone. Get it instead.

https://www.apple.com/iphone-se/

4" screen :lmao:

how embarrassing it would be to be seen with that

all the apple fags will be :snicker:ing at the striver with the poor phone, desperately trying to get in the club but just not quite making iit
      everyone else will be :snicker:ing at the guy with what they figure is an old iphone because he can't afford anything new

fuck that
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:39 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Fuck Android! The iPhone SE has been reduced to $349. Power of a mid/high-level Android phone. Get it instead.

all the apple fags will be :snicker:ing at the striver with the poor phone, desperately trying to get in the club but just not quite making iit
      everyone else will be :snicker:ing at the guy with what they figure is an old iphone because he can't afford anything new

fuck that

:facepalm:

Larger screens are fucking stupid. They force you to wear baggy cargo shorce just to carry your dumb phone. :snicker:

What's wrong with cargo shorce?
      \
      :trev:
      Posted 09/13/2017 02:45 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

fuck that

:facepalm:

Larger screens are fucking stupid. They force you to wear baggy cargo shorce just to carry your dumb phone. :snicker:

What's wrong with cargo shorce?
      \
      :trev:

It's okay boy, 4" is all you need.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 03:08 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

fuck that

5" is the perfect size. It's the right balance between still being able to do shit with it (i.e. type, see what is on screen, etc) and fit in pocket.

4" is tiny. I cannot imagine going below 5" ever again. 5.5" and up doesn't seem like much, but it's getting out of "fits easily in pocket" territory.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 03:19 PM - Hide
    • INTERNET VIGILANTE posted:
      . posted:
      Motorola MOTO G5 Plus

I WAS LOOKING AT THAT ONE.
      Got mine through Consumer Cellular for two hundred bucks. They also have the best phone service I've ever had and I've had cell phones since the beginning. You might want to check them out. They have one of the highest ratings out there.
      BEST BUY HAS IT FOR $279.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 03:22 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      5" is the perfect size. It's the right balance between still being able to do shit with it (i.e. type, see what is on screen, etc) and fit in pocket.

4" is tiny. I cannot imagine going below 5" ever again. 5.5" and up doesn't seem like much, but it's getting out of "fits easily in pocket" territory.

5" is :toobig:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 04:06 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

fuck that

If you regard a PHONE as a fashion accessory you're a useless fucktard. KSFB.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 04:11 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Motorola MOTO G5 Plus

Motorola is not Motorola any longer. Motorola is Lenovo with an American name. Lenovo is a Chinese company that makes great laptops.

;trevthis;
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 04:16 PM - Hide
    • You can get an Obama phone from any spic for $10.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - serious question: are alerts on your laptop or phone even alerts anymore??
  • View Topic - Serious question about homosexuality.
  • View Topic - serious question, why doesn't US Army have battle robots yet?
  • View Topic - Serious question -- Do I have to report TrevCoin earnings/winnings to the IRS?
  • View Topic - Serious Math Question: Since my calculator broke, I'm using the one on my phone. It don't have the % function
  • View Topic - I have a serious question for you tards that are parents