• Former Trump aide has no idea why Ivanka is in the White House

• Fscking Moron
      • Re: Former Trump aide has no idea why Ivanka is in the White House
        Posted 09/13/2017 12:06 PM - Hide
      • Because she's the President's daughter?
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/13/2017 12:11 PM - Hide
      • The comments are comedy gold. I understand how that insane, demonic witch got so many votes. Fucking morons everywhere.
      •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/13/2017 12:12 PM - Hide
      • Why was Clintons daughter in the White House or Obamas?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/13/2017 12:12 PM - Hide
      • He sure made an immediate about face and dropped to his to suckle the :jewspeak: cock the moment the discussion got around to Jared:

. posted:
        "I cannot tell you why Ivanka came into the administration," Gorka said. "But I'll tell you what I observed in the regular meetings with Jared that we had.

"Nothing he did convinced me that he's in the building to undermine the MAGA [Make America Great Again] base, to attack Steve Bannon or to do anything else nefarious. I saw a young, driven, intelligent man acting in ways to make his father-in-law's presidency a success. That's all I saw. He was always very cordial and very polite."

:rolleyes:
          [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/13/2017 12:27 PM - Hide
      • I'd paint her sugar walls to match the exterior, gnomesane?
      • Fscking Moron
        Posted 09/13/2017 01:05 PM - Hide
      • . posted:
        :rolleyes:

They always stress his "intelligence"

Makes me wonder. There are lots of intelligent people in Washington, but nobody seems to be described specifically as "intelligent"

Either he's a know-it-all, or he's truly a genius, or he's a fucking dumbass and they're being kind.
      • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
      Save
      Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
      Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
      • Breaking News:
      • View Topic - Can Trump run for Senate in 2024 while still at the White House?
      • View Topic - Ivanka Trump: more fit for the pole than for the White House
      • View Topic - NEW: Trump is telling aides he wants Flynn *back in the White House.*
      • View Topic - Disgruntled Former White House staffer, hired by OBAMA, says Trump is considering resigning - because of Flynn
      • View Topic - BOMBSHELL REPORT: Former White House staffer says Trump is considering resigning - because of Flynn
      • View Topic - Latest rumor: Alec Baldwin to stand in for Trump at White House Correspondents Dinner