• Hey racists. Lot of blacks have American lineage back to the 1600's while your ancestors got here in the 1900's.

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: Hey racists. Lot of blacks have American lineage back to the 1600's while your ancestors got here in the 1900's.
      Posted 09/13/2017 11:24 AM - Hide
    • Universal_Asshole posted:
      . posted:
      The first slave owner in america was a black man, over 3,000 blacks owned slaves in america something BLM dosn't want to talk about.

They can't handle the truth.

Also, in many northern states, people still owned slaves AFTER the War Between the States.

Not after the 13th Amendment
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: Hey racists. Lot of blacks have American lineage back to the 1600's while your ancestors got here in the 1900's.
      Posted 09/13/2017 11:49 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      You still can't go a day without posting your racist homosexual obsession with male negroes.

There was a very small number of male negroes consorting with White females. And they probably weren't hotties.

Didn't your alleged ancestors write that law? They did't seem to think it a small number.

And they seemed more obsessed with male negroes than anyone--besides their daughters.

:snicker:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 11:59 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      A moron OP that is being racist calls other people racist ITT.

Besides being full of shit as slave trade spiked with democrats importing slaves in the mid 1800s he is being a racist moron.

Protip: It was Republicans that freed the slaves in the US.

:cluephone:
      the Civil was wasn't about abolishing slavery, no matter what your 4th grade textbooks said.

South Carolina said it was about slavery. I think I'll take the primary sources at their word instead of your revisionist history. Sorry.

I think what he meant was that the North didn't fight the war to free slaves. Lots of people, right up to Lincoln, said that.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:01 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Merle Faggard posted:
      Traced back to Jamestown thanks to ancestry.com. When we got hungry, we definitely went for the "soul food" first.

Agreed. There have been niggers in America since at least1609. They are as American as Apple pie.

We brought horses, too. They're not Americans. They're livestock.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      You still can't go a day without posting your racist homosexual obsession with male negroes.

There was a very small number of male negroes consorting with White females. And they probably weren't hotties.

Didn't your alleged ancestors write that law? They did't seem to think it a small number.

No, my ancestors didn't write that law. It was still a very small number, as it is today.

None of that changes the fact that you are a racist homosexual obsessed with male negroes.

Something you don't even bother to deny.

You're driven by your anger and your homosexual obsession, not by facts.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:04 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Besides being full of shit as slave trade spiked with democrats importing slaves in the mid 1800s he is being a racist moron.

the Civil was wasn't about abolishing slavery, no matter what your 4th grade textbooks said.

South Carolina said it was about slavery. I think I'll take the primary sources at their word instead of your revisionist history. Sorry.

I think what he meant was that the North didn't fight the war to free slaves. Lots of people, right up to Lincoln, said that.

Ok. I agree with that.
      Lincoln waged war to preserve the Union. However the Union was dissolved because the South felt that slavery was under threat by an oppressive and tyrannical North.

The confederate states said as much in their their declaration of secession.

http://www.civil-war.net/pages/southcarolina_declaration.asp
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:06 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      Merle Faggard posted:
      Traced back to Jamestown thanks to ancestry.com. When we got hungry, we definitely went for the "soul food" first.

Agreed. There have been niggers in America since at least1609. They are as American as Apple pie.

True but then there is those pesky reconstruction amendments which changed their status. Sorry.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:11 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Ok. I agree with that.
      Lincoln waged war to preserve the Union. However the Union was dissolved because the South felt that slavery was under threat by an oppressive and tyrannical North.

That's not news, and it's not relevant to the guy's point.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:15 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Who is more American ? :chicken:

Don't you mean "who is more white?" because I'm pretty sure that is the actual point - which, BTW, makes your thread completely stupid.

:snicker:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:17 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Merle Faggard posted:

True but then there is those pesky reconstruction amendments which changed their status. Sorry.

Yeah, but your point about 1609 isn't relevant to the matter of the Reconstruction Amendments.

Their presence as slaves in the colonial period doesn't make them Americans. They were livestock.

And it's still funny that all of the monkeys want to be Americans.

It's such an emotional issue for you.

Why would any self-respecting monkey even want to be a part of this?

Hey racists. Lot of blacks have American lineage back to the 1600's while your ancestors got here in the 1900's. #1

No negro with any dignity would even accept membership in what these people -- their enslavers -- created.

I think self-respect and dignity are the keywords here.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:20 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Ok. I agree with that.

That's not news, and it's not relevant to the guy's point.

Sure. I was refuting the argument that the Civil War was not about Slavery (which it was) when OP said it wasn't about abolishing slavery. My mistake.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:29 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      No, my ancestors didn't write that law. It was still a very small number, as it is today.
      \
      :rant:

I've posted the written testimony of respected men who say otherwise. And that angers you. Not because you are driven by facts, but because you are butthurt, for the same reason as the men who wrote that law.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:34 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

I've posted the written testimony of respected men who say otherwise.
      \
      :bluebunny:

The only thing anyone says is the equivalent of "one is too many".

It's not like you have a scientific survey, gayboi. Normal people don't want to see any of it.

A racist sissy like you wants to see a lot of it.

Have you spoken to your family in the past thirty years?

:lol:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:36 PM - Hide
    • . posted:

Fucking this right here!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:38 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Fucking this right here!

:lol: :thankyouthankyou:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:39 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      Merle Faggard posted:

Yeah, but your point about 1609 isn't relevant to the matter of the Reconstruction Amendments.

Their presence as slaves in the colonial period doesn't make them Americans. They were livestock.

And it's still funny that all of the monkeys want to be Americans.

It's such an emotional issue for you.

Why would any self-respecting monkey even want to be a part of this?

Hey racists. Lot of blacks have American lineage back to the 1600's while your ancestors got here in the 1900's. #1

No negro with any dignity would even accept membership in what these people -- their enslavers -- created.

I think self-respect and dignity are the keywords here.

Yes. I'm very emotionally invested in this. :boring:

Do you think that every person who disagrees with you is a colored monkey? That's some pretty simplistic thinking, wouldn't you agree?

The fact remains that niggers, like horses, have been here from the beginning and are as American as it gets.

It would be nice if we could have sent the niggers back to Africa but that ain't happening. The Slaveholders cursed this nation and their progeny with a plague of niggers (now American citizens) into perpetuity. Talk about short sighted!
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:53 PM - Hide
    • OP is a nigger!
      \
      :emma:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:53 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Yes. I'm very emotionally invested in this.
      Do you think that every person who disagrees with you is a colored monkey?
      \
      :manlet:

Of course I don't think everyone who disagrees with me is a colored monkey. White people aren't colored monkeys even if they disagree with me. They're just dumb.

You're entitled to think of negroes and other colored monkeys however you want. The founders of the United States and many generations after them, and most real Americans today, disagree with you.

The monkeys of the world agree with you. You're an American even if you just break in.

Isn't it funny how the monkeys of the world want so desperately to be American?

Why would a monkey abandon what he is, flee from his own people, his own country, and beg the White man for acceptance in the White man's country? Or in the case of african jungle monkeys, why would they stay on the same plantations where they were slaves once they were released?

There is no greater proof of the inferiority of the monkeys.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 12:59 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      \

Of course I don't think everyone who disagrees with me is a colored monkey. White people aren't colored monkeys even if they disagree with me. They're just dumb.

You're entitled to think of negroes and other colored monkeys however you want. The founders of the United States and many generations after them, and most real Americans today, disagree with you.

The monkeys of the world agree with you. You're an American even if you just break in.

Why would a monkey abandon what he is, flee from his own people, his own country, and beg the White man for acceptance in the White man's country? Or in the case of african jungle monkeys, why would they stay on the same plantations where they were slaves once they were released?

Well whether you like it or not niggers are Americans with full citizenship. Perhaps you need to just accept this reality as it's not changing anytime soon. Sorry.
    • Fscking Moron
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 01:03 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Is colored monkey boi still at it? :lol:

He was on here at 3am posting the exact same rant ad naseum and bragging about how great his life is. :rofl:

Aye, 'tis a fine life ranting about colored monkeys every day.

If only I could do it. :sad:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 01:07 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      \

Well whether you like it or not niggers are Americans with full citizenship. Perhaps you need to just accept this reality as it's not changing anytime soon. Sorry.

Nobody knows what's going to happen. The only thing we can be certain of is that Donald Trump will never be president of the United States. Look at all of the polls. There is no path to the White House for Trump.

As to what is going to happen in the near future, the distant future, nobody knows.

But we do know that negroes are in greater psychic distress now than they have been since forever.

Listen to them.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 01:10 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      \

Nobody knows what's going to happen. The only thing we can be certain of is that Donald Trump will never be president of the United States. Look at all of the polls. There is no path to the White House for Trump.

As to what is going to happen in the near future, the distant future, nobody knows.

But we do know that negroes are in greater psychic distress now than they have been since forever.

Listen to them.

Why should I listen to the negroes? :confused:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 01:11 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Is colored monkey boi still at it? :lol:

He was on here at 3am posting the exact same rant ad naseum and bragging about how great his life is.

I'm waiting for the day when someone, anyone, refutes a single thing I say, instead of logging my appearances and announcing my comings and goings.

I'm the center of your life.

:digtbk:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 01:14 PM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      \

Listen to them.

Why should I listen to the negroes? :confused:

You might get a greater sense of what's happening with them. Maybe you wouldn't be so sure that nothing is going to change anytime soon.
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - Racist Amerikkka is failing its Black students! Only NINE PERCENT of African Americans passed the ACT test this year! SHAMEFUL!
  • View Topic - Libs when blacks kill whites: Race doesn't matter ! When a white rarely kills a black: OH MY GOD, HE'S A RACIST !
  • View Topic - The majority of Prison Population is Black. The police arrest many Blacks. Black Thugs control the inside of American Prisons
  • View Topic - Tonight America will see a real African-American leader demonstrate that black and conservative values are synonymous!
  • View Topic - Black children "Home Trainin" - how the Blacks in America are raising their children (video)
  • View Topic - Are black always super loud and obnoxious or is it just American blacks who act that way?