• Here we go again. Starbux customer suing them for hot tea that burned them and killed their dog.

• Fscking Moron
    • Re: Here we go again. Starbux customer suing them for hot tea that burned them and killed their dog.
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:02 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Coffee should be hot , especially as it cools down some when half and half or milk is added.

Dumb bitch had the coffee on her lap and was taking the lid off while the car drove down the road.

It spilled and burned her.

100% her fault.

Next

Nope. She was parked at the time. And was holding the cup between her knees on the seat, not "on her lap". She was pulling the plastic tab, and instead the whole lid came off. She got third degree burns, needed skin grafts, spent years in medical treatment and was permanently disfigured.
    •   [ Quote ] | [ Quote All ]
    • Fscking Moron
    • Re: Here we go again. Starbux customer suing them for hot tea that burned them and killed their dog.
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:03 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      The jury is just your typical responsibility adverse morons who rendered a judgement based on emotion.

No, you and McDonald's are the ones who are responsibility adverse. They served an exceedingly dangerous product, and did so unnecessarily. And callously.

Absolutely no excuse for endangering children the way they have.

It's all foreseeable (and actually foreseen) and easily corrected.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:14 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Nope. She was parked at the time. And was holding the cup between her knees on the seat, not "on her lap". She was pulling the plastic tab, and instead the whole lid came off. She got third degree burns, needed skin grafts, spent years in medical treatment and was permanently disfigured.

Do we have pics? I've been burned by lots of things hot water, coffee, sulfuric acid, cutting touches, hot grills, hot guns. Some of them were pretty bad but never went to the hospital and I only have minimal scarring. Theses law suits are bullshit, just a way to make a buck.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:16 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      The jury is just your typical responsibility adverse morons who rendered a judgement based on emotion.

No, you and McDonald's are the ones who are responsibility adverse. They served an exceedingly dangerous product, and did so unnecessarily. And callously.

When you cook at home you let your food or drink cool before you eat it right. Why wouldn't you do the same thing when eating out?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:18 AM - Hide
    • Drive a car while holding hot tea while your dog is jumping all over you.

What could go wrong?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:21 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Hot coffee is not an exceedingly dangerous product. If people order hot coffee, they're getting exactly what they ordered.

If someone smashes themselves in the head with a hammer, is it the fault of the hammer manufacturer?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:23 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      well think about it. if someone hands you something really hot, as a functioning human, you are supposed to be able to tell if it is too hot to eat or drink at that moment, right? if you are too stupid to assess heat, you deserve to burn. fucking idiots.
      see above numbered list ITT.

:snicker:
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:31 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

I'd rather live in a society caveat emptor. I don't need a nanny state.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:35 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Are the alleged burns and surgery fake?

Dude i noe some folks that can take beef apart,theyere itching to try there skills on some other meat by producdt you looking to get cut ?
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 10:36 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Have you ever watched little kids eat? They spit food out for being too hot all the time. Somehow, 2 year olds can figure this out but not Mr. Filet O. Fish up there.

in the rape room the chillin aint doing the eatin
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 11:01 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Do we have pics? I've been burned by lots of things hot water, coffee, sulfuric acid, cutting touches, hot grills, hot guns. Some of them were pretty bad but never went to the hospital and I only have minimal scarring. Theses law suits are bullshit, just a way to make a buck.

Did you think the third-degree burns and emergency skin grafts were all part of the scam?

http://jacksonandwilson.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/stella-2-300x191.jpg
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 11:05 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

Yeah, a kid on a tricycle ran into me once, it didn't hurt. Fuck all those people who get hit by a truck and then sue for medical costs. They're just scammers.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 11:07 AM - Hide
    • Seppos do love to sue over silly things, including their lack of common sense. That's why their bags of peanuts have 'warning: contains nuts', in them.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 11:08 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:
      anyone remember the mcdonald's hot coffee lawsuit?
      fucking women.

Yeah, and I don't think you do.

In fact, I don't think you ever knew the true story.

Coffee should be hot , especially as it cools down some when half and half or milk is added.

Dumb bitch had the coffee on her lap and was taking the lid off while the car drove down the road.

It spilled and burned her.

100% her fault.

Next

Wrong.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 11:09 AM - Hide
    • America is the most retarded country ever to have existed. In the future, when the USA has returned to prairie land inhabited by nothing but bison, school children will read books in schools about how retarded the USA became, and none of them will believe that any country could have become THAT retarded. Fact.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 11:10 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

\
      :repub:

You should see how quickly people like you change their tune when they or a loved one is injured.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 11:12 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      Her dog didn't die from hot tea. No fucking way. This is the biggest load of bullshit I've herd in awhile. Is she a US citizen? Probably not considering where this happened. If I were the judge I'd throw this shit to the curb.

Can't remember plaintiff's name, but it didn't sound like an illegal. I agree with you about the dog dying because of some hot tea, that's bullshit. The dog would be in pain, the dog would have blisters, the dog would be burned, but the dog would live.

Also, Starbucks saying they have video of the dog already in her lap thus contradicting her story, sure, you contradict her narrative but it doesn't erase the primary allegation which is the unsecured lid coupled with excessively hot drink caused burns and dog death.

If she is illegal, the courts should fine Starbucks one airline ticket to the home country, and the victim should be made to board and never return.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 11:13 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

When you cook at home you let your food or drink cool before you eat it right. Why wouldn't you do the same thing when eating out?

I've never had the problem, but I'm more careful than McDonald's is with their customers.

They were on notice for ages. They were even aware of children being scalded. It wouldn't have been difficult to have changed their coffee or their cups and avoided horrific injuries to customers and their children.

They neglected to do what was in their power to do.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 11:16 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

Hot coffee is not an exceedingly dangerous product.

Yes it is. Especially in the way McDonald's served it. Excessively, dangerously hot in inadequate containers.

Easily remedied. Avoidable severe injuries, even to children.

McDonald's did nothing.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 11:17 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:

When your kids are severely injured you will surprise yourself at how quickly you change your attitude.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 11:19 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

Hot coffee is not an exceedingly dangerous product.

Yes it is. Especially in the way McDonald's served it. Excessively, dangerously hot in inadequate containers.

McDonald's did nothing.

Bullshit.

You order hot coffee, you get hot coffee.

If you spill it, it's your own fault.

People need to take personal responsibility for their own clumsiness.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 11:21 AM - Hide
    • . posted:
      . posted:
      . posted:

When your kids are severely injured you will surprise yourself at how quickly you change your attitude.

That which does not kill you makes you stronger.

The hottest fires make the strongest steel.

Actions have consequences.

Man up.
    • Fscking Moron
      Posted 09/13/2017 11:22 AM - Hide
    • . posted:

McDonald's did nothing.

They made a corporate decision it was cheaper to keep paying out lawsuit settlements, than to change their practices or spend more for safer coffee cups. That's fine until you get hit with a big verdict.
    • Fscking Moron
  • Join the discussion - There is no registration required!

Name: (Optional)
Save
Photo: (Optional)

If you want to embed media, just paste YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Liveleak, Imgur (IMAGE or GIFV) links and they'll auto embed.
Pro tips: Click the angry emojis for popular emoticons/fomotes. Check the trending fomotes for new fomotes.
  • Breaking News:
  • View Topic - IMPORATANT NEWS: Hot Dog Eater breaks Records. 72 HOT DOGS IN 10 MINUTES
  • View Topic - Cops: Pretty hot blonde female Ex-soldier kills her service dog while her boyfriend videotapes.
  • View Topic - TFB: Hot Bitch Tries To Kill Negan. Fat Bitch Gets Killed. Mulllethead Gets Kidnapped. Hot Bitch Gets A Papercut! LOL!
  • View Topic - Bee keeper discovers one of his queens burned coal. Africanized bees then killed 2 dogs and terrorized everyone for hours
  • View Topic - Burning Alive In America: California man places dog in cage and burns it alive
  • View Topic - KILL ALL LIBERAL FAGGOTS: Concealed Carrying Customer Kills Criminal In Milwaukee Barbershop Robbery